Search results

1. J

Hs40 carb

I have an hs 40 , I was told the carb was original , it's a walbro , I never knew tecumseh ever did something like that. This is the original motor for sure off my roadster 2 . Did tecumseh ever put a Waldron on an hs 40 lighted? Secondly if that is the case and they did put a walbro carb on ...
  2. J

Mad ss400 clutch

Does anyone have a clutch for this bike , I have an hs 40 with 3/4 shaft , I believe the torque converter clutch was a Fairbanks
  3. J

Hs 40

Does anyone know if a Waldron carb ever came on an hs 40 and if so were those motors designed in anyway for that walbro carb
  4. J

Minibike part purchase problem an warning to All

My name is joe and I bought 103 dollars worth of parts and a guy by the name of Dan Heerts member name Flweed totally stiffed me , took the money and never sent me a thing , he will not return any of my messages. I would watch out for this guy as this is a great and trustworthy site that does...
  5. J

Skat cat , need brakes, pads

I have a skat cat asc 114 and I need at least one set of brake pads but I'm willing to buy two or even the entire setup my phone number is 201 233-3960 and my email is jrondinelli3@yahoo.com. Thanks
  6. J

MTD torque converter

How do I take off the driver it's the original on an mod trail flyte ss400 I can't use a puller on it. You can email me back at jrondinelli3@yahoo.com or call me at 201-233-3960. Thanks to anyone who tries to help