Search results

1. samevansjr

Doodlebug with Gx160 clone modified $950 Grand Blanc, MI

Front & Rear 15x6x6 6 ply Tires Hydraulic Rear brake PMR Jackshaft with cover Noram Cheetah Racing Clutch #35 RLV X-treme High Performance Gold/Gold Chain Gearing 12t Clutch, 17t In, 13t Out & 65t Rear 7.1:1 ratio RVL split rear sprocket PMR engine plate Gx160 Clone Honda head ported Chrome...
  2. samevansjr

Gx340/390 hardly used Raseseng Billet Rev Fin Flywheel for sale

Bump: price reduced to $140 plus shipping
  3. samevansjr

Hardly used gx390 Raceseng Rev Roller Rockers S2 1.3:1 ratio for sale

Hardly used gx390 Raceseng Rev Roller Rockers S2 1.3:1 ratio $130.00 plus shipping.
  4. samevansjr

Gx340/390 hardly used Raseseng Billet Rev Fin Flywheel for sale

For sale Gx340/390 hardly used Raseseng Billet Rev Flywheel weighs in at 2.27 lbs. and features a rare earth neodymium magnet that throws a spark 100% hotter then a stock flywheel. The Rev Wheel comes with a coil relocation bracket & timing tape that allows you to adjust your ignition timing...
  5. rocker

rocker

6. rocker

rocker

7. rocker

rocker

8. flywheel

flywheel

9. fywheel

fywheel

10. samevansjr

Honda gx140 not making any power?

Sounds like an intake gasket has a leak.
  11. samevansjr

FYI on Raseseng parts

Found this on Raseseng website "WE WILL NO LONGER BE MANUFACTURING THE RACESENG KARTING PRODUCT LINE. WE ARE GOING TO FOCUS OUR EFFORTS ON OUR AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS."
  12. samevansjr

Is there a Way to Get a Little More RPMs Without Removing Govenor?

Anytime, that's what the forum is for. Have fun!
  13. samevansjr

Is there a Way to Get a Little More RPMs Without Removing Govenor?

Have a look at the hand throttle on the engine (the lever you would normally move to speed up or slow down the engine). Behind that lever should be a screw that the lever stops against. That is the governor adjust screw. Backing that screw out will increase governed maximum RPM. Should get you...
  14. samevansjr

What was your first mini bike?

In 1984 I was 13 years old. I had a red 1969 MTD Columbia mini bike powered by 3.5hp silver Tecumseh engine.
  15. samevansjr

Upgrade on wheels

Wondering if the stock rear brake rotor & sprocket bolts up with the rim?
  16. samevansjr

Upgrade on wheels

I like those rims & tires. Anyone know who's bike that is? Like to know more about what it took to install them.
  17. samevansjr

upgrade carb on mild 420cc?

You are limited with the stock cam. I'm surprise you are getting 6,000 rpm's with that stock cam & carb. I would go with a bigger cam then a Tillotson carb.
  18. samevansjr

Who mills and ports heads in Detroit for pretty cheap?

Russell at NR Racing Walled Lake MI
  19. samevansjr

WTB SuperTrapp 3S Series 1.00" Clamp-On muffler

I'm good picked one up, thanks to Hounddog.