Search results

1. samevansjr

Doodlebug with Gx160 clone modified $950 Grand Blanc, MI

Front & Rear 15x6x6 6 ply Tires Hydraulic Rear brake PMR Jackshaft with cover Noram Cheetah Racing Clutch #35 RLV X-treme High Performance Gold/Gold Chain Gearing 12t Clutch, 17t In, 13t Out & 65t Rear 7.1:1 ratio RVL split rear sprocket PMR engine plate Gx160 Clone Honda head ported Chrome...
  2. samevansjr

Hardly used gx390 Raceseng Rev Roller Rockers S2 1.3:1 ratio for sale

Hardly used gx390 Raceseng Rev Roller Rockers S2 1.3:1 ratio $130.00 plus shipping.
  3. samevansjr

Gx340/390 hardly used Raseseng Billet Rev Fin Flywheel for sale

For sale Gx340/390 hardly used Raseseng Billet Rev Flywheel weighs in at 2.27 lbs. and features a rare earth neodymium magnet that throws a spark 100% hotter then a stock flywheel. The Rev Wheel comes with a coil relocation bracket & timing tape that allows you to adjust your ignition timing...
  4. samevansjr

FYI on Raseseng parts

Found this on Raseseng website "WE WILL NO LONGER BE MANUFACTURING THE RACESENG KARTING PRODUCT LINE. WE ARE GOING TO FOCUS OUR EFFORTS ON OUR AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS."
  5. samevansjr

WTB SuperTrapp 3S Series 1.00" Clamp-On muffler

Looking to buy SuperTrapp 3S Series 1.00" Clamp-On muffler with Diffuser Discs.
  6. samevansjr

Gx390 build, help with fiquring spring coil bind

How do you figure spring coil bind on gx390? .307 lift cam 65lbs dual springs 1.200" installed height 1.3.1 roller rockers 6.440 push rod length head mill .100 copper head gasket .21 no lash caps
  7. samevansjr

WTB Baja warrior rims

Looking for front & rear rims to buy for Baja warrior in good shape.
  8. samevansjr

Gx390 timing help

I have a Gx390 with a Raseseng adjustable flywheel & the timing kit. I found TDC and set the needle on the block, when I spin the motor with a drill and use a timing light what should be the stock degree reading be?
  9. samevansjr

looking for a 44 tooth rear sprocket for Baja Warrior

Looking for a 44 tooth rear sprocket for Baja Warrior.
  10. samevansjr

Rear hydraulic brake caliper upgrade

I found a great rear hydraulic caliper replacement with no modification. Brake - Rear, Master Cylinder, Brake Line and Caliper It works awesome, better then other hydraulic caliper that most everyone else runs. I just used the new caliper with the kit, kept the old hydraulic lever & hose...
  11. samevansjr

Looking for doodlebug Hubs

Looking for front & rear hubs for doodlebug in good shape.
  12. samevansjr

How to Lean out a Honda Gx200 carb at high Rpm

I have a Honda Gx200 carb .670 max bore with 140 emulsion tube , .020 pilot jet & 98 main jet. How do I lean it out at high Rpm? Change the emulsion tube? I don't want to change it from the snap of the throttle.
  13. samevansjr

What spark plug are you running in a Gx390?

What spark plug are you running in a Gx390? I'm build a highly modified Gx390, going to have 12 to 1 compression running on 110 octane gas. I was wondering what's a good performance plug?
  14. samevansjr

Machine Shop To Do OEM Crankshaft Work On Gx390

Looking for a machine shop to work on OEM Gx390 crankshaft. I'm looking for to have it balance, polish, bearing fit, cut 3/8" off the PTO, drill & tap PTO end deeper. I'm not sure if it can be done, remove the balance shaft gear on crankshaft.
  15. samevansjr

Mikuni TM 33mm carb with accelerator pump question

I have a Mikuni TM33 33mm carb with accelerator pump, that I am going to use on my Gx390 build. I have a question, can you still use a pulse pump with this carb? I heard somewhere that carbs with an accelerator pump don't like pulse pumps.
  16. samevansjr

Gx390 Balance Shaft

Building a gx390 to turn around 7,500 RPM's. What's the thought on the balance shaft leave it in or remove it?
  17. samevansjr

New Genuine Honda Gx390 Side Cover

I have a new genuine Honda GX390 side cover for sale $100.00 shipping included. Part # 11300-ZE3- 040
  18. samevansjr

Wanted Blue clone gas tank

Looking for a gas tank for 196cc blue clone
  19. samevansjr

Carb Insulator Plate

I have a 6.5 Clone. Do you have to you use the carb insulator plate when you use this spacer after the carb? I'm running a Honda 200 max bore carb.http://www.nrracing.com/product-p/nrspacerman.htm
  20. samevansjr

Looking for a local machine shop

I'm in metro Detroit area looking for local machine shop to mill & port my GX200 head. Any Suggestions? I really don't want to spend a fortune. Thanks,