Search results

1. L

bonanza bonanza

Well i am done. I have a collection of 9 bonanzas ,of which several are complete ,some need to be put together.I have many engines including 2 never been started still n the box tecs 4 hp 1 white one black,a WSL of tires bonanza wheels,brakes,kick stands,tanks seats(thanks Karen) etc. All are...
  2. L

Oshkosh car (and minibike ) show

Our event is and always has been the second full weekend in August. This is our 8th show in 2016. THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SYMCO SHAKEDOWN PAGE. The same page we have had since 2008 and the same people running the show since our first show in 2009! Camping and Vendor setup starts 8am on...
  3. L

bonanza forks

Looking for a set of straight BC 1200/1300 upper forks Thanks :thumbsup:
  4. L

WTB Bonanza fork part

Just need 2 of the upper knobs that go on top of the springs in the forks,name plz. ??Fork knobs?? (BC 1300) Thanks
  5. L

Bonanza BC 1100 frame/fork

I have a Mid peg BC 1100 frame and upper forks (w/tripple tree bolt and new bushings) that I can(and only will) deliver to Windber. Sorry no can load photo. Bad stuff: Missing left mid peg support. Has 4 :1/4" holes in frame some hoser drilled to fit a seat. missing 1 rear fender support...
  6. L

bonanza chopper

68 bonanza chopper rare vintage mini bike - $800 (ashland nh) just poped up on CL. good luck
  7. L

hover bike

THE HOVERBIKE – MA Hoverbike Been watching this one for a while. Get your Jedi on kids this is coming soon
  8. L

bonanza light lens

Looking for a taillight lens for Bonanza.. frontpeg
  9. L

Wisconsin

Any thing happening re MB in Wisconsin this summer?? PS if you go to EAA in Oshkosh..There is a huge minibike collection from around the US that parks near the campers gate enternce to the field. Gotta bring the toys to get from the back 40 to the planes. justsayin...:drinkup:
  10. L

rupp

70's rupp in WI $350/ Milwaukee area on CL xc4hc-4432528547@sale.craigslist.org
  11. L

chrome or paint??

Has any one here tried the 2 step spray on chrome product..as seen on" you tube". If so.. whatdoyouthink? youtube spray on chrome - Bing Videos I have so much stuff to chrome $$$$$$$$$$$$.. if this stuff works per what you recomend.., I just might try it instead
  12. L

chrome or not to chrome

Has any one here tried the 2 step spray on chrome product..as seen on" you tube". If so.. whatdoyouthink? youtube spray on chrome - Bing Videos
  13. L

Bonanza BC 1000

bc 1000 roller 160+ ship. forks sl bent kid beans scrub brake gotta thin the herd for da build off.:sad::drinkup:
  14. L

bonanza fender

Just picked up a bc 1300 survivor. Missing a front fender Looking for one if you have it. condition fair to OK PM me. Oh yeah also looking for a set of MX fenders too. Just missed slys great deal OOPS.:censure: Thanks
  15. L

Happy Happy

Happy festavus Now grab your festavus poles and let's hear your grievances. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  16. L

bonanza mx 1510

I know this is a very BIG long shot..:facepalm: Does anyone have a set of forks for a MX 1510 they want to sell? :shrug:
  17. L

Clutching thread

For a 4 or 5 hp and jack shaft on a bonanza.. How many teeth do you recomend on the clutch, primary shaft (and secondary J/S) sprockets for a #220 OFG (oldfatguy)? Lots of input here. I know everyone has their way that they have tried over the yrs. Oh yeah # Teeth on the wheel sprocket as...
  18. L

chain cutter

There are a lot of products out there. Which one do you recomend/use to cut a #35 chain?
  19. L

tecumseh engine side cover

For sale side cover is a(left) for HS50. $15 incl ship ..US PM me
  20. L

bonanza wheel

I'm looking for the "skinny half" of a kidneybean wheel. Thanks :shrug: