Search results

1. Kinkra47

Broncco axle adjuster

Thank you. I found some similar tensioners for sale on line, but not sure that the dimensions would work for my application. Looks easy enough to replicate, just curious about the material used.
  2. Kinkra47

Broncco axle adjuster

Thank you. I was able to make a pattern from the screenshot I included in the post, based on the axle bolt hole being 12mm.
  3. Kinkra47

Broncco axle adjuster

I'm planning on making my own adjusters, since parts for these bikes are scarce. Can someone who has a TX model tell me what material they are made from? Aluminum, stainless steel? I've looked at a ton of pictures and no matter how crusty the bike is, I've never seen a rusty one.
  4. Kinkra47

Fantic Broncco TX-7 Swing arm

Sold
  5. Kinkra47

Fantic Broncco TX-7 Swing arm

This is off a 1969 model. Great shape. $60 plus shipping, from 97219
  6. Kinkra47

Bonanza?

Thank you. I recognized the wheel as Bonanza. The seller did say it was a Fox Campus.
  7. Kinkra47

Kawasaki Coyote?

It's a Coyote Mb1-a. They were made between 1969-1971. The early bikes had a 2 stoke engine. Yours has the 4 stroke, so most likely a 70 or 71. Looks like you got a nice one.
  8. Kinkra47

Bonanza?

On my way to pick this up. I'd appreciate any info on make and model. Thanks in advance.
  9. Kinkra47

Sears kart

Thank you. Any idea what model/name. I've scoured the internet and the only images I've found are these.
  10. Kinkra47

Sears kart

11. Kinkra47

Sears kart

Any info on the black and silver karts pictured would be appreciated. I picked up one of these frames a few months ago and just found these pics today. No luck googling 'silver arrow'. These are pages from 1982 and '83 Sears catalogs. Thanks.
  12. Kinkra47

Go kart ID

Bump
  13. Kinkra47

Go kart ID

Bump
  14. Kinkra47

Go kart ID

Just picked this up. It's been hacked up a bit. Anybody know what this is?
  15. Kinkra47

8" tri-star wheel wanted.

Bump
  16. Kinkra47

Kawasaki Coyote parts wanted

Thanks, I'm watching.
  17. Kinkra47

Kawasaki Coyote parts wanted

Bump
  18. Kinkra47

Fantic Broncco parts wanted

Bump
  19. Kinkra47

Carlisle double Indian head tires

I got them for a steal. Happy to pass them on to fellow mini bikers.