Search results

1. Kinkra47

Broncco axle adjuster

I'm planning on making my own adjusters, since parts for these bikes are scarce. Can someone who has a TX model tell me what material they are made from? Aluminum, stainless steel? I've looked at a ton of pictures and no matter how crusty the bike is, I've never seen a rusty one.
  2. Kinkra47

Fantic Broncco TX-7 Swing arm

This is off a 1969 model. Great shape. $60 plus shipping, from 97219
  3. Kinkra47

Bonanza?

On my way to pick this up. I'd appreciate any info on make and model. Thanks in advance.
  4. Kinkra47

Sears kart

Any info on the black and silver karts pictured would be appreciated. I picked up one of these frames a few months ago and just found these pics today. No luck googling 'silver arrow'. These are pages from 1982 and '83 Sears catalogs. Thanks.
  5. Kinkra47

Go kart ID

Just picked this up. It's been hacked up a bit. Anybody know what this is?
  6. Kinkra47

Carlisle double Indian head tires

Excellent shape. No rot or cracks. Tons of tread, still has most of the nubs. 14x5.50-6. Inner tubes included. $100 plus shipping. PayPal preferred.
  7. Kinkra47

Bonanza kidney beans

Nice wheels. No cracks, very minimal marks. Comes with 5/8" bearings and original screws. $250 plus shipping. PayPal preferred.
  8. Kinkra47

Go kart

Picked this up yesterday. Can anyone identify this? Thanks in advance.
  9. Kinkra47

8" tri-star wheel wanted.

Looking for a single wheel, but I'd take a pair if the price is right. Any condition considered.
  10. Kinkra47

Fantic Broncco parts wanted

Several years ago, I picked up what turned out to be a hacked up TX-6 frame. I'm looking to build it like a TX-1. I'm interested in any parts.
  11. Kinkra47

Kawasaki Coyote parts wanted

I recently picked up a frame and forks, I'm looking for everything else.
  12. Kinkra47

Made in Japan

Just picked this up. 'Made in Japan' is stamped on the steering neck and fork lowers. Any info would be much appreciated.
  13. Kinkra47

Briggs Raptor tuning

I finally got my raptor running, but need some help to work out the bugs. I purchased the engine used, and it's been sitting for at least a year. It starts easily and idles well after a brief warm up, but when the throttle is applied, the bike barley crawls and this is with no one on it. It...
  14. Kinkra47

Warrior swingarm etc.

So I picked up this warrior a while back. It had the typical missing fake tank, front fender and jackshaft cover. The motor was locked up, the front tire was flat and one of the foot pegs was broken off, but for $50, I knew it had potential. Last summer I was determined to get it ridable, so...
  15. Kinkra47

DB30 with Raptor

I got this bike for my son a couple of years ago. I did a bunch of work last summer and will complete the bike this spring. I took several pics along the way so i figured I'd post the build. This is how it looked when I got it, custom bucket clutch cover and all. He was happy enough...
  16. Kinkra47

New from Portland, Or.

Hello all, I picked up this frame and fork off CL a few years back for $60. Thanks to this site, I was able to identify it as a Fantic Bronco TX-7. I'm guessing a 1969-1970 era. I originally purchased it for my son, but I have decided to build it up for me instead, and for now I picked up a...