Search results

1. smwtnbndr

1" stepped wheel hub

Looking for a set of wheel hubs for a 1" Peerless differential. Axle is 1" and stepped down to 3/4 threads. Would like to have a 4 bolt pattern to bolt to douglas wheels I have. Thanks for the help.
  2. smwtnbndr

The Easyrider that first started my obsession finally gets some love

Thought you might like to see my Arco. They have a lot in common
  3. smwtnbndr

125' Mini Bike Drag Races-St. Louis Missouri

Looks like the races are going to be held in conjunction with Creative Customs Annual Christmas Party. The party will be Saturday December 2, 2017. Weather permitting. Time will be around 2pm and the party is the same night. More details to follow.
  4. smwtnbndr

Evel Knievel Bonanza Build-Kids would have went CRAZY!!!!!

Thank you, appreciate all the positive feedback. We think it turned out pretty nice. They are always fun to build.
  5. smwtnbndr

Evel Knievel Bonanza Build-Kids would have went CRAZY!!!!!

Another one in the books. Just wrapped up this build. Bonanza MB1210TC to my knowledge. We have had the bike for a couple of years running but never finished the paint or details. Gotta give my boys credit for the Evel Knievel idea. The decals are from a 20" bicycle that was made in the...
  6. IMG_17041

IMG_17041

7. IMG_17031

IMG_17031

8. IMG_17022

IMG_17022

9. IMG_17012

IMG_17012

10. smwtnbndr

125' Mini Bike Drag Races-St. Louis Missouri

Races will definitely happen this year. Sooner than later. Very busy time for his shop. Not sure about May, but June definitely. He is going to hold them on the weekend instead of Thursday nights.
  11. smwtnbndr

HPE Muskin-Scat Tracker aka "GRIMACE" COMPLETED PHOTOS

A friend did the paint job. I'm sure it would not have been cheap. We trade work all the time, good friends are worth their weight in GOLD.
  12. smwtnbndr

The tank is a 8" steel spun ball. 16ga cold rolled. I bought a pop top filler cap and welded it in.
  13. smwtnbndr

Twin Mac's would be a good time. Worthy consideration if I could come across another trike. I have two Super 58's that would make for some fun.
  14. smwtnbndr

Well, to say this has been a fun build would be an understatement. This has been our favorite so far.... Lots of great time with my boys. If you saw earlier posts, we changed a couple of things. Found a great used set of Mickey Thompson ET jr. dragster slicks on CL. Once those were...
  15. IMG_13512

IMG_13512

16. IMG_13495

IMG_13495

17. IMG_13483

IMG_13483

18. IMG_13475

IMG_13475

19. IMG_13464

IMG_13464

20. smwtnbndr

HPE Muskin-Scat Tracker REBUILD

I used a axle from OldMiniBikes. https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/5-8-x-8-3-4-mini-bike-axle.html. For a foot peg I used a piece of 7/8" pipe and welded a nut on the end.