Search results

1. smwtnbndr

1" stepped wheel hub

Looking for a set of wheel hubs for a 1" Peerless differential. Axle is 1" and stepped down to 3/4 threads. Would like to have a 4 bolt pattern to bolt to douglas wheels I have. Thanks for the help.
  2. smwtnbndr

Evel Knievel Bonanza Build-Kids would have went CRAZY!!!!!

Another one in the books. Just wrapped up this build. Bonanza MB1210TC to my knowledge. We have had the bike for a couple of years running but never finished the paint or details. Gotta give my boys credit for the Evel Knievel idea. The decals are from a 20" bicycle that was made in the...
  3. smwtnbndr

HPE Muskin-Scat Tracker aka "GRIMACE" COMPLETED PHOTOS

Well, to say this has been a fun build would be an understatement. This has been our favorite so far.... Lots of great time with my boys. If you saw earlier posts, we changed a couple of things. Found a great used set of Mickey Thompson ET jr. dragster slicks on CL. Once those were...
  4. smwtnbndr

Craigslist-Square Tube Mini-What is it?

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/5986279621.html Thought this was a pretty cool little bike. Square tube frame. Goose neck looks to be welded on. Notice the drive belt. Do you think its home made?
  5. smwtnbndr

HPE Muskin-Scat Tracker REBUILD

So I've had this project for a couple and making some progress. I have never logged a build all the way through, usually just when it is near completed. My son and I picked this one up on Craigslist. Fiberglass had some issues and needed attention. Luckily at work we have worked with some...
  6. smwtnbndr

HPE Muskin Scat-Tracker BELT HELP NEEDED

Okay, this is the latest project. Everything on the torque converter and motor looks to be original. I am looking to replace the belt. It is a Horstman torque converter. Driver unit is 4 1/2" diameter. Driven is 7" diameter. This is a symmetrical unit. Belt reads CAT MINI BIKES HPE MUSKIN...
  7. smwtnbndr

WTB Scat Tracker trike HUB CAPS

I am looking for a set of these hub caps for a Scat Tracker trike. Looks like they were chrome and I believe they clip onto the wheel nut?
  8. smwtnbndr

125' Mini Bike Drag Races-St. Louis Missouri

Creative Customs Chop Shop is hosting the last mini bike races for the year. It is also known as the Riverview Rendezvous on you tube. 125' races. This Sunday October 23, 2016 at 1:00pm. 8934 Riverview Dr. Bring your hot rods if no minis. Hang out at watch the spectacle. Food will be...
  9. smwtnbndr

Bonanza MX Resto-MOD

Well we found this one on offer up. Luckily I caught it just after it posted. Got it very reasonable. The bike had some of the usual garbage welded on it and some extra slots in the motor plate. Got those all cleaned up and off to powder. Decided I was not going original color, wanting to...
  10. smwtnbndr

Bonanza MX - Got one!

Found a Bonanza last night. I am looking for any pics of the original brochures. I was wanting to know the difference between the 1410 and 1510? No motor with bike. Original tag is gone. Original 8" spinner wheels and Carlisle tires. Fenders look to be original as well. I will upload a...
  11. smwtnbndr

Trail Horse Chain Guard on Ebay

Listing for Trail Horse Mini bike chain guard. Vintage Trail Horse Mini Bike Chain Guard | eBay
  12. smwtnbndr

Drag mini bike-Predator RPM issue??

Setting up a mini to run 125' drag. Here is the motor breakdown: Predator Hemi, governor removed ARC connecting rod, piston is flush with top of cylinder ARC ultralight flywheel Dyno Cam F275 stainless steel valves ported and polished head, not a work of art, just smooth Mikuni Carb...
  13. smwtnbndr

Tecumseh H35 info

This is off of a trail horse gto-110 I recently picked up. I went through the carb quickly, didn't have all the gaskets. Motor starts and acts like it is strong. It was not under a load. I believe this is a 3 1/2 HP engine. Anything special. It looks to be completely original, much like...
  14. smwtnbndr

member photo gallery is FULL-how do I fix???

Tried to upload some photos today. It allowed me to load 2. Any help??
  15. smwtnbndr

St. Louis Riverview Rendezvous Mini Bike Madness

We recently had the Riverview Rendezvous Mini Bike Madness. It is planned to have it the second Thursday of every month while weather is nice. The location is Creative Customs Chop Shop. Check their page on Facebook and the link for the Riverview Rendezvous. A good time was had by all. Some...
  16. smwtnbndr

Sensation Mike Bike resto mod

Got this bike about a month ago. Frame was not very good. I decided to do some modifications. Fabbed the brake back to stock. I took about 3" out of the heigth of the frame. Made the frame fit the 1962 Tecumseh Power Products Super 58. The seat is temporary, having a new stock version made.
  17. smwtnbndr

Latest find

Picked this up today. Wheels say it's a Sensation. What do you think?
  18. smwtnbndr

Carlisle 5.3/4.50-6 tires

This is a pair of carlisle double indian tires. Size is 5.30/4.50-6. I partially cleaned one tire and there is no dry rot. I don't think the tires have ever touched the ground. $95 plus $25 shipping.
  19. smwtnbndr

Drift Trike Buid-gonna be fun

A buddy and myself decided we needed one of these. We are building two the same. Frame is made from 4130 1 1/4" tubing. Predator 212 hemi's. There is gonna be lots of time in this one. Let me know if you want to know more.
  20. smwtnbndr

One Eyed Jack-It can be a WILD card! Hang ON!

Finished up this little beast. Started life as an Arco. Lots of fabrication on this one. Wheelie bar is adjustable 4130. Tank is freshly fabricated as well as the exhaust. Cheeftah wheels got spiffed up. A good friend made the seat. Predator 212, billet rod +.020, billet flywheel, mod 2...