Search results

1. P

Clark Rebel Go Cart forsale

The go kart is in nice condition for its age. The paperwork is dated 1981 the kart was won on a radio station contest in 1985 rode a few times and took apart and put in a basement. Very clean. 1600.00
  2. P

Help id my sons 65.00 flea market find?

I am pretty sure its a go kart minbike. Just need the experts opinion.
  3. P

Ruttman Grasshopper / Spyder rear 5 spoke wheel

The wheel is in nice condition. The sprocket is kinda rough. 120.00 shipped
  4. P

Bonanza roller all original

There is no headlight included. I am keeping it for another Bonanza i have. The bike is a bit rusty but a near complete original roller. 675.00 make offer.
  5. P

Go Power wheel

The wheel has a large chip out of one half. 68.00
  6. P

Ruttman Chopper / Spyder rear five spoke mag wheel with sprocket

The sprocket has a little chain rash. The wheel looks good. 165.00 or make offer
  7. P

Thomas Road Runner seat and sissy bar NOS

The seat and sissy bar are new old stock. Never used. Fits the Thomas Road Runner. May fit other Thomas bikes also? 225.00 shipped
  8. P

Rupp 14 x 6 tire

The tire has one crack and ok tread. Would be a good tire for a survivor bike. Thought I would try it here before I do away with it. 20.00 picked up 28.00 shipped / 32.00 shipped to California
  9. P

2 Benelli minicycles

The bikes are located in Medina Ohio. I am listing them for a friend that is not on the internet. If interested PM me and I will send you his number. The motor is stuck on one bike and it is missing the carb and intake. The other bike turns over. Comes with a box of miscellaneous motor parts...
  10. P

Bonanza rear sprocket 60T #35 chain

Good usable sprocket 45.00 shipped or make offer
  11. P

NOS Rupp tt 500 kickstand MOC

New on the card. 225.00 Or make offer?
  12. P

Vintage 1970's NOS Ruttman band brake kit in the box with original Uglys decal

The brake kit is NOS never used but does show wear and a bit of rust on the clutch cover. The decal is on the original paper, but I think it is dried up so it wont stick. The top flaps are missing from the original box. The original box was in bad shape. I hade to use clear tape to hold it told...
  13. P

Bonanza rear sprocket 60 T #35 chain

14. P

Vintage NOS Bonanza Chopper Sissy bar lower legs

They are NOS but show scraps and scuffs from years of Storage. There is a few numbers written on them with marker 5312, 5313, C402-2, C402-3 95.00
  15. P

Nice used vintage tires General Jumbo Jr, Carlisle, Ruttman Pac Mule Good Year

General Jumbo Jr 4.10/3.50-6 light on the tread, But would be a nice tire for a original bike. no cracks. 40.00 Carlisle 4.10/3.50-5 Nice tread. The tire has silver paint on it but will clean off. There are two Chiefs heads on both sides. Nice tire no cracks.40.00 Ruttman Pac Mule Good...
  16. P

Bonanza MX kickstand

The red kickstand is off a Bonanza MX 75.00 The black kickstand I belveive is off a Bonanza but cant say forsure 50.00
  17. P

Carlisle 4.00 - 6 NOS tire

The tire is nos just dirty. Soft and not dry rotted. 70.00 make offer
  18. P

Lil Indian and Ruttman Spyder

The bikes are posted for a friend in Ohio. If interested I will give you his number. The pictures do not do the bikes any justice. Both bikes are show quality restorations. Asking 1800.00 each
  19. P

Ruttman kickstands

Bought a bunch of Ruttman parts and these kickstands was included. I will sell two or three they are all NOS but vary in condition. 68.00 each shipped will sell two or three hear. They look like the kickstands off the pac mule minibike
  20. P

Dunecycle Trike info wanted

How many different models did Dunecycle make? Looking to buy a nice original Dunecycle with a Mac 101