1. 6

International handmade old school mini

Nice workmanship, you should be proud!
  2. 6

My Simplex Mark II Build

Nice job!
  3. 6

New Motovox MBX10 build...

Nice job!! Makes me want to dig into the parts pile and build another one.
  4. 6

Finkawhile's Project

They both came out looking great, nice work!!
  5. 6

Motovox MBX10 GX390 project

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. The kid's really liked it and rode it constantly when we got together over the summer. They really appreciated the electric start. It isn't as fast as you would assume it to be because it's so darn heavy but that's ok, I didn't build it for speed.
  6. 6

Motovox MBX10 1st mod

Looks good, I was curious to see what one looked like with a 212 Predator installed.
  7. 6

My kids TX-4 restore

Parts came out looking great. Good luck with the build.
  8. 6

Dual 7hp's? Why not!?!

Nice project. Do you have any more information on the clutch with the dual sprockets? I thought about a project like this and have been kicking around ideas on how to tie both engines together. I'll be interested to see how this turns out.
  9. 6

My Mini Quad with the 6.5hp Predator

You said the clutch didn't work and was overheating. Did that issue start when you put the larger diameter wheels on or did you have the issue with the smaller wheels also?
  10. 6

WTB: Predator no CA gas tank.

Went thru this when I went to purchase a 212 Predator for my DB30. All 4 versions of the 212 Predator I came across at HF had the fuel cap in the middle of the tank and not off to the side like I needed. My local HF had a display model with the tank I needed and I was able to talk to the manager...
  11. 6

Motovox MBX11 front suspension on a Doodlebug

I have a set of MBX11 forks on my MBX10 and I'm very happy with them. They help quite a bit with smoothing out the ride. I have 2 DB's without frt suspension and there is a noticeable difference in the ride. The distance between the tree's is adjustable so they should be able to adjust to most...
  12. 6

M-Rod.

Nice job.
  13. 6

New Member V-Twin Baja Build

Nice job, I like the stealthy flat black look. I've made offers on a couple of these engines but have never bought one. I'd like to pick one up and use it on my next build.
  14. 6

doodlebug overhaul complete

Nice ride, those are a handful with that 212.
  15. 6

Clayon's Moto Skeeter Resto-Mod

Great looking build.:thumbsup:
  16. 6

Sears AC/DC 230/140 welder for sale

I have a Sears AC/DC 230/140 arc welder Mod# 113-201891 for sale. I purchased it years ago for a project and have not used it since. It is in excellent condition, plugged it in and tried it and it still works great. I also have a Sears carbon arc torch and some welding rod's I will include in...
  17. 6

Powell 3867 d restore

Looks great!! Chrome came out fantastic.
  18. 6

Motovox MBX10 GX390 project

Finally finished!! Finished up the Motovox project and it came out better than I had hoped. I first want to thank my buddy Fred for all his help and input. Fred is a great guy to bounce ideas off of and the use of shop and expertise made this build a pleasure. I would also like to thank Ian at...
  19. 6

1967 Taco Resurrection

Nice project.
  20. 6

Ghost or cheap Chinese Electronics

I found that once you let the smoke out most electrical things quit working!