Search results

1. 6

Sears AC/DC 230/140 welder for sale

I have a Sears AC/DC 230/140 arc welder Mod# 113-201891 for sale. I purchased it years ago for a project and have not used it since. It is in excellent condition, plugged it in and tried it and it still works great. I also have a Sears carbon arc torch and some welding rod's I will include in...
  2. 6

Rear coil over shocks

I was ordering an assortment of jackshaft sprockets from Burden Surplus Center Surplus Center - Hydraulics, Engines, Electrical and More and decided to thumb thru their catalog. I found an ad for coil-over minibike shocks they had for sale. They look identical to ones I've seen advertised...
  3. 6

Need exhaust tubing bent

Need a couple of pieces of 1 inch tubing bent on a 1 inch radius. Need 1 piece with a 90 degree bend and the other with a 45 degree bend. If you have the capability of bending this please contact me here or at pdembek@aol.com Thanks for looking.
  4. 6

HF 420 Predator w/electric start $299.00

Stopped by the local HF on my way home last night and they had a sale paper out with their 420 Predator with electric start listed for $299.00. Sounds reasonable to me.
  5. 6

DB30 6.5 Clone Project

Decided to work on my DB30 while I was waiting for my Motovox frame to come back from the paint shop. Had a Baja 6.5 clone and jackshaft setup from my last 390 swap and decided to install it on the DB30. Bent the rear fender hoop back and mounted the engine using a PMR engine plate. The Baja...
  6. 6

Any interest in aluminum fuel tanks?

I received favorable comments regarding the aluminum fuel tank I fabricated for my Motovox MBX10 project. Some have shown an interest as to wether I planned on producing those tanks for sale. I am purchasing material and starting to fabricate the parts necessary to produce 5 more of these tanks...
  7. 6

GX390 electric start kit wanted

Anybody have an electric start kit for the GX390 that they don't need? Looking to add it to the engine on my latest project. See there are several available on e-bay but thought I'd check here first. Thanks for looking.
  8. 6

Motovox MBX10 GX390 project

MY buddy found me a GX390 off a power washer and I knew I had the beginning of my next project. I purchased a Motovox MBX10 rolling chassis and a complete Doodle bug DB30 from Ian at Motovox. Decided to put the GX390 on the MBX10 and away we went. Mocked up the engine in the frame and...
  9. 6

GX390 carb jets wanted

Looking to do some carb tuning on my GX390. Anybody know where I could purchase an assortment of jets for this carb? I really don't want to drill the existing jet, would rather have an assortment so I can switch back and forth. Can anyone recommend what a good assortment of jets to have would...
  10. 6

Which clutch to buy?

I need a centrifugal clutch for one of my projects and Comet and Hillard seem to be the two that are most common. Any body had any issues with either one of them? It's going to be going on a Honda GX390.
  11. 6

Need fuel tank

Anybody have a source for a cheap generic type plastic fuel tank? I've got a black plastic rectangular tank on one of my Tecumseh's that holds probably half a gallon and I'm looking for another one. Seen some cruddy looking ones on Ebay but surely someone has to have these available new at a...