Search results

1. F

Anybody interested in custom intake manifolds

pm me with info on price. i want one to mount a clone carb to a briggs 5hp. i may buy two. thanks, JP in ks.
  2. F

i will take the kidney bean wheels. 80$ total? text or call 620-820-3793 or jp68nks@gmail.com...

i will take the kidney bean wheels. 80$ total? text or call 620-820-3793 or jp68nks@gmail.com thanks ,JP in ks.
  3. F

hey. i have a complete 71 arctic cat Climber. it has 6 inch manco wheels, good tires, new...

hey. i have a complete 71 arctic cat Climber. it has 6 inch manco wheels, good tires, new jackshaft stuff. front and rear drum brakes. full roller. i had it riding but pulled the motor for another project. it was expensive to build. 620-820-3793 text for pics. im in Kansas so shipping would...
  4. F

Hey. i'm in southeastern ks and i have a stash of briggs flathead stuff i am getting ready to...

Hey. i'm in southeastern ks and i have a stash of briggs flathead stuff i am getting ready to sell. i have 2 running, pro-built raptors that were running alcohol (pro go kart motors). and 35 hp motors that all run. 1 is very old and had slide chock carb, the other 2 are much newer. 1 has the...
  5. F

Full suspension frame

i have a 71 arctic cat climber with 6 inch wheels. full roller, with good seat, tank, new gas cap and fuel petcock, new rear shocks, new chrome fenders, new throttle, new rear sprocket/drum brake combo, new pegs, new jackshaft and all related parts. was a runner but i pulled the clone 212cc off...
  6. F

Manco Kidney

Manco Kidney bean still wanted. 6 incher. thanks, Jp in ks.
  7. F

newbie in ks

Hey everyone. My name is JP and I'm in Southeastern Kansas. I have a bonanza with suspension, an old Cat, an Arctic Cat climber, and a NOS Azusa right now. i am preparing to mow a road coarse in my back field as a bunch of locals are racing minis. just saying hey.
  8. F

Hey Bubba. My sister lives in Clarkesville. I've known of Russellville since 1981. I live by...

Hey Bubba. My sister lives in Clarkesville. I've known of Russellville since 1981. I live by Parsons KS. just saying hey! Peace, JP in the land of Oz.
  9. F

text pics or pm pics of wheel please. 620=820=3793 jp68nks@gmail.com thanks! JP.

text pics or pm pics of wheel please. 620=820=3793 jp68nks@gmail.com thanks! JP.
  10. F

manco Kidney Bean 6 inch wanted

Hey guys, I'm fairly new here. I am looking for a 3.5 inch six-hole Kidney bean wheel. I have an azusa frame and it calls for a 3 inch wheel. I have a new drum brake hub and sprocket that uses the three hole bolt circle (a friend has a kidney bean wheel and fits my frame with the hub/sprocket)...