Search results

1. cletus

Nor cal mini bike get together, show and swap meet .June 21st , oakley ca

been gone for a while guys i know this is dead. still around and kicking.
  2. cletus

Sacramento Sundays

Man I need to come up and ride, almost got my zebra going too. Good seeing you guys still cruising. I've been m.I.a. for. While it's good to be back haha
  3. cletus

Northern Nevada Vintage & Custom Minibike Club Forming

That's a drive but I'm down to come and ride. I think between y'all out there everybody out here we could have a pretty good happening
  4. cletus

Glad it went well and we had a good turnout. Thanks to everybody who showed up. It went as well as I could've hoped and hopefully it will only get better. Even picked up a new frame (like I need another project) and met some real good folks
  5. cletus

Yea it's the 22nd still everybody
  6. cletus

Pffff whenever, I'll be there early most likely with a hangover from the concert I am attending the night before :doah: . Sulking in my carburetor woes if don't get this dang thing running right ! I'll borrow a carb just for the day if someone brings one lol
  7. cletus

Nope that's the place, vehicles will be moved as will the bleachers. Should be plenty of room
  8. cletus

Next weekend y'all ! Got the BBQ set up , bleachers etc. music. Any other last min suggestions?
  9. cletus

Nor Cal mini bike get together Roll Call!

I am still in need of a carb for the flathead if any body has for sale or trade to bring
  10. cletus

Nor Cal mini bike get together Roll Call!

Y'all know I'll be there !
  11. cletus

It's a 5 horse flathead cool bore and no, thinking about running my intek if not I'll just run the flathead and hope it doesn't self destruct
  12. cletus

You went the wrong way , that trail continues all the way clear through Brentwood almost Antioch , there is an area far beyond the park where the trails are practically deserted. But I digress, if you don't feel comfortable riding there then don't. I'm hosting a swap meet,show and bbq not a rally
  13. cletus

Trust me I'm all for big get togethers and rides as much as the next guy here, but you have start somewhere and as of right now this is what I have available, trying to find a place that will let you ride these "deathtraps" as any property owner is going to see them as, is virtually impossible...
  14. cletus

Common FH briggs block cracks

It's the across from the exhaust valve guide. It's the 3rd back from the 1st center head bolt on the left side. I'm thinkin the bolt was a little too long or too tight. Rookie mistake haha
  15. cletus

Common FH briggs block cracks

Nah no smoke when it runs , now that you mention it probably is the bolt
  16. cletus

It's some sort of sarcastic post he's has, I don't know who he's making fun of or what his deal is but he is now officially annoying me. Starting to come off like a real prick. My guess is he's not on OldMiniBikes cause he already got banned. Starting to think I should tell this guy to not bother...
  17. cletus

Bike worm knows him apparently. ^^^^ Why am I the only one out of the loop here? He has even talked to the owner of the marina apparently and has yet to get in touch with me. I have retrieved his his phone number from the ad and will attempt to get ahold of him
  18. cletus

Okay cause he is the only tom that chimed in so maybe it was him? That's why I asked.