Search results

1. cletus

Common FH briggs block cracks

Has anyone ever had a Briggs cylinder crack at the bottom of one of the head bolt holes ? My more than mild built 5er cool bore seems to be leaking oil from where the third head bolt back on the left side in between the fourth and fifth cooling fins from the top where the bolt hole terminates...
  2. cletus

Nor cal mini bike meet moved to June 22nd!!

Just like it says it's been changed to the 22nd, apparently I cannot change the thread title :shrug: so this me informing anyone who is planning on attending, I was fearful some people would show up a day early to an empty lot like :confused: All info is contained in the other thread guess I...
  3. cletus

Early swing arm bonanza question

I have an early swing arm model bonanza, I have had a few bonanzas in my time but never an early one. Anyways, on the early models with the adjusters behind the axle did they ever run them with the sprocket/brake assembly on the left side of the bike ? The tab for the brake cable is on the left...
  4. cletus

Nor cal mini bike get together, show and swap meet .June 21st , oakley ca

I have secured a location and set the date for Saturday June 21 st and everything is set to go. It will be at Big Break Marina, 100 big break road , oakley ca, approx 2 miles from highway 160 and highway 4 Mini bike get together, swap meet, show and BBQ , miles of paved bike trails nearby...