Search results

1. deejaaa

Post Up Vids of Your Rides.....

don't post much here anymore but i took a vid of a short ride today down the neighborhood. post up yours if ya get a chance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cSHI-jgBwA&feature=em-upload_owner 13 hp honda, TAV, a few orhers but can't remember. Hey deejaaa, It looks like it's been a while...
  2. deejaaa

Mini Bike Kick Starter Explained, A Closer Look

first time i've seen this. looks simple enough to do. i would like the kick peg to fold for more clearance though. should have enough parts laying around, just need time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LsyhjhWgLc
  3. deejaaa

my new aluminum Tig welded tank

found an aluminum sign buried in some mud after some ditches were dug. looked like some new housing was being build and sidewalks were being added. flattened it as much as i could, laid the older heavy tank on it and made some marks. using a metal shear, cut out the pieces, cut, shaped them...
  4. deejaaa

saw kickback vs thumb

the saw won this round! there is a bone fracture too.
  5. deejaaa

adding TC to Baja Warrior video.

was poking around and ran across this vid. i liked it and thought i'd share. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xrN87yro5sI
  6. deejaaa

Listed local to me...

has "rare" springer front, rear was welded stiff. "Very fast and dangerous, Not a childs toy". any idea what it is?
  7. deejaaa

Mini Bike (Houston TX ) Sears buyer

Mini Bike Sears buyer 832-800-7590 txt I NOT REPLY TO EMAIL SO PLZ NO EMAIL im just looking wat I can get for it NOT IN A RUSH TO SALE. custom frame drag frame it has a 6.5HP Honda clone. Its making about 9-10HP. its cammed out & many more upgrades. The Bike runs about 55-60 mph
  8. deejaaa

mini motorcycle LOL!!

Nice mini motorcycle to have has loud music and runs fast reply only leave urnumber n i will call u back asap.. fun to ride
  9. deejaaa

home-brewed exhaust(any ideas?)

been tossing an idea around in my head and searched and cannot find any info on this type of muffler/silencer or what-ever-you-want-to-call-it. in my head all sorts of majic things will happen: no restriction, quiet but pleasant sound, compact size, etc... list goes on and on. green is 1"...
  10. deejaaa

(FREAK)mini bike - $380 (houston)

"I have a mini bike chopper for sale call me or text me at 7134 4671 14" mini bike
  11. deejaaa

stainless header with baffle

started with a piece of stainless bathroom grab rail, cut with pipe cutter. marked out flange size needed, cut away most of the extra, bent the lip flat, drilled and bolted to manifold and removed excess flange,
  12. deejaaa

1986 HondaFatCat - $900 (Conroe )

not mine but if i could. 1986 HondaFatCat
  13. deejaaa

needing a pulse fuel pump, thoughts?

OldMiniBikes has 3 to choose from. this is going on the GX390. lift is no more than 3 inches. tank outlet is lower than it should and moving the tank is not an option. i could build another tank but want to ride. not sure if these will pump enough for a 390 or not. any thoughts on these? Kawasaki...
  14. deejaaa

13 hp Predator $299.99 at HF coupon

Coupon Display i just got the GX390 on the road and will not put anything smaller on another bike, ever. love it.
  15. deejaaa

Baja Warrior, GX390, 21" wheels, 90% complete roller.......

here is the almost complete roller. from this: to this so far: frame extension:: working on the seat cover and lining the tank with Red Kote right now.
  16. deejaaa

warrior wheels

picked up one tire from ebay, 21X7-8 for 25.00 and found another for 35.00, same brand. rear is 4 ply, not sure about the front. getting it on the correct rim tomorrow. here is a mock up of where it will be sitting. brake is working good. need to figure out the throttle but i am stumped. no...
  17. deejaaa

apologies

looks like i owe a few people here some apologies, problem is, i don't know who. i was gone for a while and left my info with someone i "trusted" (but not any more!)and it looks like there was a little 'fun' going on. i read the pm's and am not sure what they were referring to. if some info...
  18. deejaaa

Honda go cart motor - $175 (Texas)Killeen, TX

Brand new engine hasn't even had any gas in it yet if you have any questions please call jay at 2542890351 Honda go cart motor
  19. deejaaa

KT 100 Racing Kart Engine $500 (Leander) N Austin TX

KT 100 Racing Kart Engine has good compression and is complete with carb, coil, Clutch and motor mount, can be ready to run quick. Just bolt down and hook up fuel and throttle. Have a starter two extra pipes to go with this motor. Call if you have any questions. Thanks 254-two six five - 4461...
  20. deejaaa

8" 2 piece steel wheels w/ brake drums

picked these two up today. told it was a homemade pressure washer cart and not sure what they came off of.