Search results

1. V

Velox Predator Drag Build

Hey guys! Long time it seems! Well 2013 has been a rough year. My long time neighbor I grew up around died, my cousin died of an aneurism, my aunt died of cancer, and my mother died of cancer as well. She fought it for five years, what a strong woman. But I am back on and wanting to finish up...
  2. V

OPEN CLASS: Velox's "Mad Wife" Entry

What's up guys! Just entering my project that I have been saving and collecting for since I joined. Just so happened that this build-off took place right after I got my money! Anyway, so here is the plan. Drag bike, but not just any drag bike. Motor Predator, heavily modified. Will write...
  3. V

What Color Should I Paint My Bike????

Hey guys I'm trying to decide what color/s to paint my drag bike! Need ya'lls help. Ya'll tell me what you think!
  4. V

Predator 212 Drag Build

Okay so here's the story. I was going to work on a project car, but then said I'm to cheap for that. But not to cheap for a minibike! But I didn't want to build the one I had as a child with a little motor, that took a long time to build up speed. I wanted a hellraising beast. So I...