Search results

1. totegotes

Tote Gote Restoration Journal

I’ve created this little book to keep better track of my Tote Gote builds. This little notebook journal is a great way to keep track of your Tote Gote restoration or just some notes. It has a couple pages for technical information such as, engine make model serial, chain lengths, tire sizes...
  2. totegotes

X2 NOS 4.10/3.50-4 Firestone rims and tires

These were picked up with some Tote Gote parts. The rims and bearings have some rust. The tires look good and show no signs of being used. $80 for the pair plus shipping Located in Utah
  3. totegotes

60’s Briggs & Stratton starter shroud stamped B&S

I have 2 Briggs and Stratton stamped starter shrouds. I believe these are off a 5 3/4 or 6 hp engine. $50 plus shipping for both or obo Located in Utah
  4. totegotes

TOTE GOTE canvas fork bag

I have sewn a couple of the natural white 10.10oz canvas storage bags. They fit very nice on the front forks and use a large 2” Velcro strap to attach. The zipper is a heavy duty large #10 ykk. This bag is 12x8x3.5 These bags are made in UTAH! $39.00 Shipping from Utah Message me if you are...
  5. totegotes

TOTE GOTE book *new larger size*

These books have the same content as the ones I previously offered but in a larger size. These are true 8.5x11 books 185 pages of nothing but TOTE GOTE You will find history, advertisements, model number breakdowns, parts drawings and so much more in the book. They are $40 shipped anywhere in...
  6. totegotes

Tote Gote owners manuals

I have three different reproduction Tote Gote owners manuals for sale. All of these manuals cover basic operation and maintenance. They are between 12 to 15 pages each The first one is the blue manual. It is not model specific but looks to relate to the 400-600 models The second manual it for...
  7. totegotes

Tote Gote book

Hi all! I have a few books for sale that I put together with the help of some other members. 185 pages of nothing but TOTE GOTE They are coil bound and made from premium paper. You will find history, advertisements, model number breakdowns, parts drawings and so much more in the book. They are...
  8. totegotes

Bonham Dune Gote Trike

I have to many projects so I’m looking to get rid of this Dune Gote. It is located in central Utah and I’m asking $350. It has some interesting history for sure. The tub, forks, jackshaft and front wheel/tire have never been installed or ran. The frame looks to have had components installed but...
  9. totegotes

What Model differential is this?

Hi all! Anybody know what Model diff this is? I got 3 of them with a 3 wheeler purchase. Seems heavy duty for 3/4” shafts.
  10. totegotes

B&S intek air filter housing wanted

Looking for a stock air filter housing and cover for a 6hp intek. Pm me if you have anything.
  11. totegotes

Wanted: Tecumseh H60 intake tube and air cleaner

Hi all, I'm trying to find the following set up for an older Tecumseh H60. If anyone has anything please let me know.
  12. totegotes

Tote gote fest

I think Richard posted this but here is a reminder about the TOTE GOTE FEST on the 17th in Utah. We are going to have a Raffle with great TOTE GOTE related prizes including a signed (Ralph Bonham) rolling model B chassis. Please see pictures for details.
  13. totegotes

Trailer?

I found this trailer for the Tote Gote's and bought it as fast as I could. I just got done fixing it up. Has anyone seen anything like this? It looks like it was factory built but I have never seen anything like it. It is a little different to drive with. Over all it will be cool to have...
  14. totegotes

Tote Gote options

Does anyone have any cool Tote Gote options? I just restored this head light assembly for an upcoming car show.
  15. totegotes

Tote Gote paper work

Hi all. I have a few Tote Gote's and I'm looking for some original ads,manuals or other paper work to buy. I also have some hard to find Tote Gote parts I could trade. (Clutch,Forks,Gears) Please PM if you have any information! Thanks
  16. totegotes

Tote gote & clutch

Check out the TOTE GOTE and TOTE GOTE clutch on ebay. 250882648428 CLUTCH 250882650779 TOTE GOTE
  17. totegotes

Bonham Tote Gote model 414

This is a Bonham Tote Gote model 414. It is in great condition. The chains, rear tire, and handle bar grips are new. The paint is newish. It does have some small scratches on it from storage. It has both side screens and are in great condition. The brake lever is new along with the brake and...
  18. totegotes

Bonham TOTE GOTE Collegiate 4 sale

I have this Bonham TOTE GOTE Collegiate I need to sale. I need more room in the shed for other projects. It is in perfect running condition. The paint does have some small scratches in it from storage but nothing bad. It has a new throttle cable and new brake band. New foot peg covers and...
  19. totegotes

Original TOTE GOTE Video Ad

www.totegoteparts.com has added a cool video of the Tote Gote model B in southern Utah.
  20. totegotes

Tote Gote get together

Only a week and a couple days till the big Gote Together in Utah. If you need info contact me. We are shooting for over 100 Gote's Also check out www.totegoteparts.com It is all new and easy to use. Many new parts and tons of decals.