Search results

1. Kacz

Powell roller / project for sale.

Everything in the pics is what I have and what it comes with. Need to take it all. Sorry not interested in any trades.
  2. Kacz

$700 - come get it before i put it in storage! A few have asked, but shipping would be a huge hassle and very expensive so not interested in shipping but will meet within an hour outside of Phila if needed.
  3. Kacz

Sorry friend, not looking to trade at this time.
  4. Kacz

$750 bump
  5. Kacz

$800 - bump
  6. Kacz

For Sale is a Powell Roller / Project I never got around to. What you see in the pics is what you get including original engine and pred 212. Located in Langhorne, PA outside of Philadelphia. Asking $900 or best offer. Local pickup very much preferred, as there aren't alot around here.
  7. Kacz

Looking for Harbor Freight coupon - motorcycle table

Just wanted to put out there that this table is now $299 without a coupon, at least for this weekend. Then if you Google "harbor freight 25% off coupon" there is a current 25% off out there that you can use on it (just tried online) and you can get this for $225... well worth it.
  8. Kacz

Looking for Harbor Freight coupon - motorcycle table

Hi guys, wondering if anyone can help me out... As the title states I am looking for a harbor freight coupon for their motorcycle lift table. The coupon is for $299. If someone has one and is willing to scan me a quality copy or mail me the coupon please PM me. Thanks!
  9. Kacz

Coleman CT200u

Had to use a 1/2 inch plate to raise the engine and cut a small part of the bike's floor plate to fit the TAV plate (or I could have trimmed the TAV plate I suppose), knowing what I know now I might have been able to get a TAV drive and driven and plugged them in on the factory jack shaft. And...
  10. Kacz

Powell Bro Serial Numbers List

Jeff, Please let me know if this goes on the block. I have a complete Powell including a lot of rare parts that has a boogered frame around the spring mount for the suspension (I think my swing arm is in good order, but if not I might be into that also) I have been in the market for a...
  11. Kacz

Coleman CT200U minibike assembly video

These are awesome bikes. Got mine from Cabela's on black Friday last year for $350. It was camo color - if they have them again there or elsewhere this year at this price I'll get another, maybe 2.
  12. Kacz

http://www.atvmaniacstore.com ???

They basically sell ATV tires and rims, with very few other things. Not a mini bike store by far. That said I've gotten 3 sets of tires from them over the years for my ATVs, and you are right hands down best prices and fast shipping -I was very happy. BUT as mentioned above by Gumpit, don't...
  13. Kacz

sorry I didn't see your message. I got it from OldMiniBikes. Required some modding of the frame as you...

sorry I didn't see your message. I got it from OldMiniBikes. Required some modding of the frame as you can see in my posts. Send me a PM if you have any more questions. Link to TAV is below. Comet TAV2 - Torque Converter - 3/4" 10T #40/41 - 218353A
  14. Kacz

Windber Minibike Reunion 2013

A rough looking Powell seat just went up on Ebay for cheap so might get you by for now. Also KKK/Jeep just a thought - if you took the PA turnpike they have a crew/dept. that regularly patrols the road removing "hazardous" debris, if that seat came off on the turnpike there is a good chance...
  15. Kacz

Honda GROM 125cc

It's my understanding the Grom 125 should hit the US dealer about August. USSR I am curious if they estimated a delivery date for you? Also did they quote you a price yet? (if you don't mind me asking) I ask because previous Hondas I have purchased varied substantially by region to the point...
  16. Kacz

Anyone thinking about getting a Grom?

So I showed this to the wife and told her I wanted to get one and she said sure... after she get's her new car :laugh: I guess I have till August to make that happen then! Anyway, I am feeling generous so when I hit the Powerball tonight I will buy everyone who posted to this thread one...
  17. Kacz

Wow, lots of interesting responses. I respect everyone’s opinion but I do need to point out that to refer to this bike as "cheap Chinese clone" is pretty bias and inaccurate. If it is a Honda bike designed and made by Honda Power sports, regardless of where it is sourced, it won’t be cheap, nor...
  18. Kacz

So Honda has this mini cycle coming out soon called the Grom. I would have got a ruckus a long time ago if it wasn't 50cc... The Grom is a 3/4 cycle and looks pretty cool IMHO of course. They are being billed the new Honda monkey bikes - whatever that means to you. I know this is an 'old...
  19. Kacz

Windber Minibike Reunion 2013

I have a question - how has the weather been historically? Has this ever been rained out or spells of downpour??? I ask because I have an open trailer and I am wondering if I should get some tarps and set up something in case for my bikes and tools and myself...