Search results

1. Kacz

Powell roller / project for sale.

For Sale is a Powell Roller / Project I never got around to. What you see in the pics is what you get including original engine and pred 212. Located in Langhorne, PA outside of Philadelphia. Asking $900 or best offer. Local pickup very much preferred, as there aren't alot around here.
  2. Kacz

Looking for Harbor Freight coupon - motorcycle table

Hi guys, wondering if anyone can help me out... As the title states I am looking for a harbor freight coupon for their motorcycle lift table. The coupon is for $299. If someone has one and is willing to scan me a quality copy or mail me the coupon please PM me. Thanks!
  3. Kacz

Anyone thinking about getting a Grom?

So Honda has this mini cycle coming out soon called the Grom. I would have got a ruckus a long time ago if it wasn't 50cc... The Grom is a 3/4 cycle and looks pretty cool IMHO of course. They are being billed the new Honda monkey bikes - whatever that means to you. I know this is an 'old...
  4. Kacz

How would you fabricating experts fix this???...

Picked up a Moto Ski Ltee frame over the weekend and it's got a hell of a crack through about 75% of the frame tube. It's right where the engine plate was welded and I didn't notice it till I got home. My first thought was to get something inside the tube to support it then weld it back...
  5. Kacz

Looking for elusive $79 predator 212

HF has them on the website for $99 no coupon code so.... That means if there is a %20 coupon out there that works it would be $79. Tried a couple 20%s I had with no luck. Anyone have a working code that they could post or PM me would be appreciated... Kacz
  6. Kacz

How did they do it???

I saw a thread on here where someone posted a pic of their bike but had changed the frame color a couple times and was asking for opinions on which color looked best. Sorry I couldn't find the post. anyway... I am dropping my bike off tomorrow for some color, is there a program or website out...
  7. Kacz

How are you all bending the bars on new style DB30s?

Well I've checked out a ton of threads and pictures and I am still not sure how I want to do this for my new DB 30. I've narrowed it down to using a conduit bender that I could get at the home depot for $30 or a distant 2nd would be driving the forks around to a couple shops to see if anyone has...
  8. Kacz

Boy, that escalated quickly...

So I picked up some goodies from OldMiniBikes on Friday - A TAV30 for the Cabela's Coleman and a clutch to put a predator 212 I had in a box into the little DB30 I just got. Simple enough right... The coleman was up first so I pulled the jackshaft and went about fitting the TAV...
  9. Kacz

Quick poll - DB30

I'm out with my wife and we are at the outlets. There is a shady tool store that has doodlebug DB30s in crates for $200. Wife said no but I convinced her to let you guys decide if I should buy it... So what do you all think? Yes or No? PS Can a predator 212 fit in there? PPS I'm in the coach...
  10. Kacz

Mini state plates

Where do you all get your mini replica state licence plates for your bikes? I am trying to find someone who does actually pressed plates like my state's DOT issues but every search seems to turn up decal style plates, some on plastic and some on metal. Is there such an animal as a pressed mini...
  11. Kacz

Kacz's "Price Check on the Powell" w/ super secret double entry...

Somewhere in the shopping cart is a sweet old Powell waiting for a custom rebuild. Truth be told I am not sure if I can get this done in time - we've got our first baby on the way :smile: so I have tons of prep to do around the house AND I might be out of work by the end of the month (actually I...
  12. Kacz

Looking for Briggs flattop rebuilder

Looking for references to someone who can rebuilt and slightly work an original briggs 5HP flatty. I am looking to get around 7HP and 5k RPMS safely out of this engine. What kind of work will this take and for the price would I just be better off getting a 212 predator? I would really like to...
  13. Kacz

Honda "GS" 160???

Was talking to a neighbor and he mentioned having a good Honda 5hp motor in his garage. I told him I might be interested in it as I have a couple of mini bikes that could use it and he showed me a Honda GS 160??? Not a GX or GC and I am having a hard time finding solid info on it... But I do...
  14. Kacz

Speaking of Powells...

Can you Powell guys do me a favor and post me some good photos of the swing arm spring and seat on your bikes. The Powell I picked up and am about to go to work on had the spring seat either removed or broken out as best I can tell. It appears to have been fixed by either a flat bracket for the...
  15. Kacz

Santa came early - finally got my hands on one...

Well UPS dropped 2 boxes for me today. Shipping was ALOT - more than the bike :censure: BUT Finally got the Powell I have been wanting for a long time!!! :laugh: I believe it's the original b&s 5hp for this bike and has some nice original parts like the quick throttle and exhaust. The bad -...
  16. Kacz

WTB Powell Challenger...

I am looking for a Powell Challenger. Any model and serial. Only thing I am concerned about is the frame and front and that they are straight and true. I plan on doing a full restore so engine, wheels and tires and just about anything else are not really a concern for me. Heck, if you just have...
  17. Kacz

greetings New "old" mini bike and member! Cabela's coleman

Greetings! Just purchased my first mini bike and wanted to check in. I had one growing up but never got it running. Lucky I found this site but it appears I have lots of work to do now! :thumbsup: I picked up the Coleman mini bike from Cabela’s on black Friday and I am very impressed. I weigh...