Search results

1. cemk21

Mtd triflite

Today I finallly started to take apart my last mini bike that i bought about 2 years ago .A lot has happened, the loss of a good job, a start of new one just trying to keep your head above water. But i have been waiting for the time to start and its here. I took pics as it was being tore down. I...
  2. cemk21

Mini bike videos

YouTube - cemk21's Channel I have made some videos and posted them on youtube under cemk21. I wanted to share them with:scooter: people that enjoyed riding them. Thanks
  3. cemk21

Easter weekend riding

This weekend I got to try out my mtd triflite after the new tires and seat thanks kenny and throttle. It runs and rides great. Even had my dad was out there riding, and he is 79 years old. He likes the trailsport.Thats the fun of having a few of them so everone can ride.:smile:
  4. cemk21

MTD Triflite

Today I started on replacing the tires on my mtd. I wanted to check the brakes and bearings.I took some pics of the brakes so anyone who has not had it apart will know whats going on Because it was a surprise for me the brakes seem ok on the front wheel and the bearings are loose in a bearing...
  5. cemk21

MTD Trifite and Rupp

I have two mtd triflites that are in need of parts .I was looking at some rupps like a scambler with 10 inch wheels. Will parts interchange like for brakes and seat cover and others. just athought. Thanks.
  6. cemk21

My next project

Well today I went to work dwelling on the mini bike I had seen on craigslist. I could not stop myself.It was killing me. This will be the second Mtd triflite I have, they ride great. Its got the orginal motor with the lighting coil. I know its in need of alot tlc . but at least its got hope. I...
  7. cemk21

Mtd Columbia triflite

I am getting ready to replace my tires on my mtd and the brakes are lacking in stopping power .Where can i find the brake parts for this, or is there alternitives. also what is in there a band or shoes of a sort. Thanks cemk21
  8. cemk21

mtd columbia

I just found me a mtd mini bike and it has the 10 in wheels and the larger frame. Someone has modified the motor mounting plate so the engine will set straight. I can leave it that way or can I remove the plate which was added and mount it on the angled motor plate. MY question is Will a...
  9. cemk21

Trailhorse

I received my new seat from kbs8ball. turned out great!!! no more blurred vision at full throttle. Now for some chrome fenders. :scooter:
  10. cemk21

New project. cat mini

Today I finally got to look at the mess I bought. I tried to fit a 5 horse enduro Tecumseh in the frame but its not going to fit. I have a 4 horse Tecumseh that fits good found a clutch and chain from my junk and some grips to see what it may look like. I need to find a intake ,for the one I...
  11. cemk21

New project

This is a new project that I bought on craigslist.If any one might know the manufacture it would be great to know .Thanks cemk21 :scooter:
  12. cemk21

Trail horse mini bike

Just showing a few pics of my bike. Its running well with a used 5 hp tecumse. Road it on the lake roads for about 5 miles or more its fun. My wife road too.