Search results

1. wildbill59

HS40 replacement carb? Need #s please!

Well, just bought one on Amazon - 15 buck from a seller with a good reputation. I'll know in a few days! Thanks for the advice, guys.
  2. wildbill59

Will any HS40 carb work? Like I say, I've got snowblower carbs laying around, but I've been told that they won't run as well - poor throttle response, etc. That's why I was curious about finding mini/go kart specific carb #s. But if I can get away with any HS40 carb, and have it still perform...
  3. wildbill59

Right, that's what I'm looking for. Do you have the numbers?
  4. wildbill59

Well, looks like the carb on my old Sears puddle jumper is finally plain worn out. I've had pretty good luck with aftermarket carburetors, but I'm not finding any replacement #s for mine. The engine is an HS40 55515G, carb part # is 631667. I've got plenty of mower/snowblower carbs laying...
  5. wildbill59

Well, it's kind of an old mminibike...

Nice work Tom! That's it, exactly. And even though overspray on that engine shutoff switch plate was darker green, I'm betting it was Monkey Ward green underneath. Is that your bike? I'd love to see more pics of the stock driveline and brakes, looks like mine have been pretty cobbled up over the...
  6. wildbill59

Well, this has been frustrating. I'm trying to post more pics, but I've exceeded my attachment jpgs?! I only have a handful of pictures, but apparently that's too many. I'm trying to delete them, but I'm not a computer expert. Oh well. If anyone can explain how to delete some of the pictures...
  7. wildbill59

More pics -
  8. wildbill59

Twenty bucks, I couldn't say no. There's a plate between the handle bars that was sprayed over with green paint, and then some kind of mounting plate (headlight, perhaps?) was screwed over it. Across the bottom, I can clearly warns you about 'off-highway use only', that sort of thing. Across the...
  9. wildbill59

Rollers and frames on Ebay-near Windber-99 cents and up!

..and yeah, I loved the pink Arco trike. That'll probably fetch more on Ebay than mine will!
  10. wildbill59

Thanks for the help with the upload there, George. One of these days I'll figure out how to use this :censure: computer, huh?
  11. wildbill59

Listing some of my minibikes, frames, rollers and parts on Ebay - some starting at 99 cents! Six auctions - a complete K&S Hornet; Terra and MTD Columbia rollers; Arco EZ rider, Toyoco/Minico and Rupp Roadster frames and parts. The Rupp and Toyoco are VERY rough and rusty, :doah: and the Arco...
  12. wildbill59

Manco Thunderbird on Ebay

I just listed my Manco Thunderbird on Ebay tonight. Sorry, having trouble loading pics, but it should be pretty easy to find - I'm the only Thunderbird listed under 500 bucks! I started it at $199 for non-OMBers, if any of you all are interested, I'd knock something off of the price.
  13. wildbill59

What year Lauson/Tecumseh engine

That's a Tillotson 'E' carb.
  14. wildbill59

Hs 50

15. wildbill59

K&S Hornet info

Cool idea! I've seen guys at ratrod shows with period minis in the back of trucks, but never matching paint jobs on the back of cars. Got pics of the Nash?
  16. wildbill59

K&S Hornet info

:thumbsup: Post some pics, please! We always love to see 'em.
  17. wildbill59

Ok one more bike then I'm done lol

Well hell yeah, that was a resurection! That one started out rough, but most of mine are too. Always gives me inspiration when I see these builds turn out so nice, gives me hope that I can get some of mine lookin' that good someday. Excellent work!!! :scooter:
  18. wildbill59

45 bucks...

I know, huh? :wink:
  19. wildbill59

45 bucks...

Thanks for the good words, guys. So you know, now that I've seen some pics of Arco choppers on here, yeah, I'm startin' to like it a lot more. Looks a lot better with that bike wheel up front and a nice purple paint job. Gonna have to try to straighten up the forks and do something with the head...
  20. wildbill59

45 bucks...

By the time I got to it, the Powerdyne was already gone. Was it some kid in Douglasville?