Search results

1. JBible

Lil Indian Make Over

Well I picked up an unknown mini bike 3 weeks ago to get a set of wheels for my Bonanza project. I figured I would ask to see what is was just in case it was ultra rare or something. Well it turned out to be a Lil Indian. My son Ownen claimed it before I could get it out of the truck. :doah...
  2. JBible

Has anyone reproduced the Lil Indian brake caliper?

I have been reading all sorts of threads on this brake set up. I have seen them selling for $175 from some members here. Has anyone actually though of reproducing these? Did anyone get as far as talking to a machinest to see what the cost would be? :shrug:
  3. JBible

Any one know what this is?

OK, This probably isn't a challenge but I have no clue. :shrug:
  4. JBible

will Astro wheels work on a Bonanza?

Calling all Bonanza experts. Unbelievably 4 months have passed and I haven't done a thing with my bonanza mini bike. I am motivated to get started again. Here is the plan. The rear wheel assembly is shot. It will cost me more to have the wheel welded after it is taken apart by a machine shop...
  5. JBible

My Bonanza project has begun!

I have decided to jump into my new mini so I can have it done in the next week or so. I don't know what happened to this photo. I rotated it before I saved it here. Any way it only took about 35 minutes to have the front and rear tires and wheels off. I had to cut off the scrub brake. the...
  6. JBible

How do I get this Bonanza wheel apart?

I broke the heads of the two bolts off. They were after market Allen head bolts. one was already missing. I think someone may have used red locktite on them or something. :confused: Is this a two part wheel? Any suggestions on separating it? Thanks.
  7. JBible

First Mini Bike for my son and I

My son is so excited he can't stand it. I have always liked mini bikes. I had my first experience with a mini bike 29 years ago in Memphis TN when a neighbor kid two doors down had one. Flash forward to December 2011 and my wife buys two used electric scooters for our then 8 and 7 year old...
  8. JBible

I don't have the first one done and now...

Ok. So I have a sickness. In the last 3 weeks I have bought 2 mini bikes and 2 mini chopers. I need to know if this mini bike is a production bike or home made. Does anyone know what this is? Thanks for any help you can give. .
  9. JBible

what model is this 1969 mini bike?

Hello everyone, This is my first post here on OldMiniBikes and I figured I might as well jump into it and find out what kind of mini bike I have. I have been looking at a lot of mini bikes here but haven't seen one with the rear axle attachment points like this one. Let me know if I missed it somewhere.