Search results

1. prime mover

Bonanza bc1300

Hate to do this but here it is, my long time rider, greyhound 6.5 always ran synthetic oil, has jet kit in stock carb, custom intake with open air cleaner, stainless thick header with screw on removable muffler. The best looking wheels available in my opinion, 8" spinners. 5" drum brake stops...
  2. prime mover

Bonanza chopper

CR400 I believe, 6" wheels, I don't have an engine for it, currently torn apart and in progress. Frame was glass bead blasted bare, etch primed and painted with rustoleum. Wheel halves all blasted too. Currently working on seat, just re resining it. Chrome needs redoing if want to show. Located...
  3. prime mover

Forks bars

Bonanza 1300 complete $80 Doodle bug/ motovox forks $20 Rupp handlebars $10 Located in Ventura, can also meet in Valencia and van nuys some Saturday's Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. prime mover

Nothing to see here.

Except this! Finally got a super deal on something good, traded a bunch of car parts for it!
  5. prime mover

FS 1 inch clutch

Bought this off a member here but never used it. Looks like you mount it backwards or you could drill it out. $40
  6. prime mover

Sears roper 10"

I'm offering up this still needs some work, this model was the fully loaded one it has the battery tray, front/rear brakes, headlight, fenders, wiring harness w brake light switches. I spent a lot of money collecting these parts and I had it running with a torque-a-vertor. The motor has some...
  7. prime mover

Looks familiar

Looks like taco forks but someone ruined them with bracing.
  8. prime mover

WTB- Bonanza sprocket

I need a sprocket for 5" brake that will fit Azusa spinner. I got the last one from Evil(thanks again) and now building an MX too.
  9. prime mover

Pocket bike wheels

I've heard people put these on DB's so I thought I'd offer them up, 6" front and rear with tires, rotors and sprocket, $50 plus shipping, or trade for other parts.
  10. prime mover

Taco 100

I wanted this to be in the build off but I forgot to take the picture with sign in it so it too late per rules. This bike belongs to suicycle and a lot of the parts also came from members. Starting with a frame from taco Bill, a seat from KBS8ball, motor from eBay.
  11. prime mover

All American/El Tigre

Picked up what's left of this frame from Mac, talked him down to $23. It's mostly done so I'm going to just do a review type tread and add the pics as I can find them. Trimmed off all the scrub brake parts, cleaned up the seat brackets, added some to them to make 2 holes in a good general area...
  12. prime mover

5" double Indian head tire

Great tread has very light cracking on sidewalls $50 shipped or trade for new 5/6/8" tires or other parts pm me with interest.
  13. prime mover

Mini baja

Here's a bare bones ready for the dirt minibike, brand new predator barely 2 hours run time, new seat, great tread on the tires. I have the fake tank if wanted. located in north LA county in the desert 93536. $350 obo
  14. prime mover

MB165 mini baja seat

I need one of the big doofy seat for one of these, doesnt have to be nice just affordable.
  15. prime mover

Fox gas tank

Good usable as is, has a few dents but could be the crown jewel on a resto, one of the bolt bungs has been professionally replaced inside is nice $65 plus shipping or trade for something equal value.
  16. prime mover

Other ID options

I have 4 motors I can't identify, I have a couple recoil covers but none match perfectly, is there another way to find out the HP on them? If none are 3hp I'm going to scrap them, one I know is an older 2hp but what about the other 3?
  17. prime mover

Taco 100 forks

I know get in line right, I don't mind if they need work if that helps and maybe something interesting for trade to offer.
  18. prime mover

Little help

Been looking for 2 days can't put my finger on it, forks and engine plate look factory made, the neck and bars are funky, I'm kinda digging the powell-ish foot rests.
  19. prime mover

Parting out Briggs motors

I have all these I'm selling parts or whole, complete 5hp won't turn over, was left outside and I think rain got through the crack in the air cleaner, lots of good parts on it or rebuild,$40 Complete 2hp runs $30 5hp crank $20 Block $10 Bushing side cover $5 Carb $10 Tank $10 Flywheel $10...
  20. prime mover

What's the bearing I need?

I remember somebody telling me I need a special wazoo bearing to put a regular crank in a I/C engine, it has a splined output shaft for a torque multiplier. The crank I have is out of a modern non bearing black 5hp motor, it has the numbers 18 and 715 on it. Thanks for looking.