Search results

1. Mean Dean

Cat Handlebars HPE/Muskin

Bryan Paul on Facebook, used to own Motor City Mini's, Has a few nos sets.
  2. Mean Dean

1969 El Burro Sand and Sno Torque 5 All original survivor.

This is a great condition El Burro. It has a rare Big Block 5 H.P. Tecumseh w/ Torque Converter. Tires are in Exec shape and hold air. Runs good. Was a 1 owner bike before I bought it. $795. Firm.
  3. Mean Dean

N.O.S Taylor Minibike Muffler

What is the part number. The 3 1/2 is way different than the 4 h.p. I think there is some confusion about it.
  4. Mean Dean

68 Rupp XL 500 chain guard

The one on Ebay was mine sold it at the ANN Arbor Show. . Thanks for the free advertising guys.
  5. Mean Dean

WANTED: Terra Tandem

Hello White Lion, Welcome to the site. Those are super hard to find since they only made around 40 of them. I only know of two surviving bikes and one is in my shop not for sale and the other is in California. I should have bought both when I had the chance. I hope you find one they are super...
  6. Mean Dean

2015 Old School Minibike Show....Ann Arbor, MI

I am loading up a enclosed trailer today and cleaning house. Taking a lot of NOS Ruttman, and LIL Indian, NOS Rupp Chain guard the rare one for a 500 XL and others parts. Choppers, Chopper tanks. Original Wild Gooses and Spyders. 6" 5 Spokes, Spyder fenders, Original engines, 2 Rupp Mini Go...
  7. Mean Dean

Arco Bushwacker parts

NOS Steel tank. $125.00
  8. Mean Dean

68 Rupp XL 500 chain guard

Hello, I have a NOS one. That is mint. I am going to take it to the Ann Arbor, Mich Show on Sunday if you are going.
  9. Mean Dean

Lil Indian

It is a 69 or 70 . Serial number on right axle bracket. It has the center hole in the engine plate,
  10. Mean Dean

lil indian twist grip and decals

Those are the older Odeon Corp grips. They used them early on so did Ruttman until 67' In 68' they went to soft grips. By the way just so everyone knows Lil Indian founders Ray and Regis Michrina designed the throttle assy we now know all these years. They had a Japanese Co. come and do mock...
  11. Mean Dean

Looking for 12" spoke rim

For what kind of bike.
  12. Mean Dean

Detroit Autorama Mini Bike Pics march 6 thru 8th 2015

Detroit Autorama Old School Mini Bike's display was looking a little barren last night. The only entry so far was an all original unrestored 1975 Home Depot Kit bike. Lol. A lot of thought went into this one. Atta Boy Luther!
  13. Mean Dean

Detroit Autorama Here are some more. The first one has a snowmobile engine on it. One for the ladies. It had a great sticker on it. It said if you touch my bike, my dad is going to kick your ass!. The last one is Mike from Studz Hardware Café racer with a built Briggs 5H.P. Flathead. Really...
  14. Mean Dean

Here are some from Motor City Mini's display
  15. Mean Dean

Thomas wacky chopper restoration

Here is MY Wacky Chopper. I have all NOS parts for mine. If you look here and there you will find some. I would love to do mine But just do not seem to find the time. Looks like a nice job you are doing on it.
  16. Mean Dean

4, 5, and 6" rims lil Indian and ruttman mags

same as the taco's. I am going thru all my stash. I think I have a set not for any of my frames left.
  17. Mean Dean

Forks

Almost look like Ruttman Spyder forks except for the brackets.
  18. Mean Dean

Lil indian clutch cover

Cover bracket Here is an original bracket with a single bracket. What they did in 69 on up was double up the the same bracket but only the flat part going end to end.
  19. Mean Dean

Looking for 2 Steel Wheels Early Lil Indian

I have a taken pics of both sent to you from my Phone. The 5/16ths hub also comes out more than the early style. Plus they have no alignment holes.