Search results

1. tomsprops

Mark iv rogue 400... Help help help

Dude where are you located ? I might have what your looking for ? I'm in SoCal .
  2. tomsprops

Sweet Bonanza

Sold !
  3. tomsprops

Bonanza 1300 all original

Yes it's still available :thumbsup: It should be @ The Funday
  4. tomsprops

found a MX

I can't really tell if thats a Kill Switch or a Ejector Seat ? Maybe it's a new product by the 8ball ?
  5. tomsprops

!!Bonanza for Taco trade!!

I think it was a 1966 ? It had a Westbend 820 in it when I bought it . Hopefully I'll be at the front of the line when you bring that Powell down to LA next time you visit ! Just don't tell MBPaul ! Glad to see you made it home safe ! Thanks again Tom
  6. tomsprops

!!Bonanza for Taco trade!!

Oh a Powell ! PM sent
  7. tomsprops

BTT:thumbsup:
  8. tomsprops

Aggie 98

SOLD !!! Thanks Guys !
  9. tomsprops

Vintage mini cycle pics

Here's my MR50 . It's on CL this week for $1,300 . I want another ST90 .
  10. tomsprops

If you don't have the $$ you can always start saving your Bottle Caps ?
  11. tomsprops

All original SURVIVORS

.... you can always start saving your Bottle Caps ?
  12. tomsprops

Aggie 98

I have a Cool little Aggie 98 for sale in SoCal . It's a complete roller with the Original Seat,shocks,tires ect . . .I can ad a used engine if you need one . Now for the Bad . It has a oversized brake peddle added on and I'm NOT willing to Crate and Ship . I'm located in SoCal . Please Keep...
  13. tomsprops

Heres one more photo of the Tank
  14. tomsprops

All original SURVIVORS

Heres one more photo of the Tank
  15. tomsprops

I've had this in my garage for a few years and haven't done anything with it so it's time to go . I purchased it from the original owner . He said he won it in a Pepsi contest ! The Paint is in Great condition ,original tires,hardware ,seat,grips,tank ect . . .Now for the bad news, The seats...
  16. tomsprops

All original SURVIVORS

I've had this in my garage for a few years and haven't done anything with it.. I purchased it from the original owner . He said he won it in a Pepsi contest ! The Paint is in Great condition ,original tires,hardware ,seat,grips,tank ect . . .
  17. tomsprops

Minibikes Anonymous

I Like Pancakes Too !:001_tt2:
  18. tomsprops

Quarterhorse

That was my bike but I sold it . I wonder if the buyer bought it to sell ? :shrug:
  19. tomsprops

A large THANK YOU to: tomsprops & hounddog.

Hey ,Racer I wish I had more time to spend with you . I have a couple other Taco's you might have been interested in ? PS The Jeep sold too . George ,seems like your Pissing on alot of post lately . How about if you don't know what your talking about ? Keep your Mouth Shut !
  20. tomsprops

WTB: Taco 22 Vintage model.

I Sold Don really nice 1969 T22 . Enjoy !:thumbsup: