Search results

1. dbadgley

Wtb 1965 briggs 3hp

Looking for a 1965 Briggs and Stratton 3hp engine for a lil indian project (prefer running but not required).
  2. dbadgley

Fox street-scamp/trail/tramp-fx/spoiler oem exhuast pipe & guard

Thought I would offer this here first before going to eBay. $100 plus shipping. THE HEADER WAS NOT CHROMED SO IT WAS MEDIA BLASTED AND REPAINTED WITH HIGH TEMP BLACK. ALL SCREWS AND THREADS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE (RARE)! THE EXHAUST GUARD WAS CHROME AND JUST CLEANED UP, REPLACEMENT GUARDS ARE...
  3. dbadgley

WTB H-H 200M or 200ME DISC BRAKE

Looking for a H-H 200M or 200ME disc brake. If you have one for sale please send me pictures and a price. You can also send pictures and price to dbadgley@verizon.net if that would be easier.
  4. dbadgley

Looking for 2 Steel Wheels Early Lil Indian

WTB a pair of 4" Lil Indian steel rims. Let me know if you have some you want to sell. Thanks
  5. dbadgley

WTB Jiffy Stand and Brake Lever

Looking for a Jiffy Stand and Brake Lever for 73' Harley-Davidson X-90
  6. dbadgley

WTB H-H Disc Brake Caliper for early Lil Indian

Looking for a disc brake caliper (200ME or 200MES) for early 1965 Lil Indian. If you have something you are willing to sell please pm me pics with a price including shipping and paypal.
  7. dbadgley

WTB Kelsey Hayes disc brake caliper K-H 200M for early Lil Indian

Looking for a Kelsey Hayes disc brake caliper K-H 200M. If you have one please pm me a picture and price or I have a later ribbed version for Lil Indian for possible trade.
  8. dbadgley

LiL Indian Fork Tube Spring

Does anyone know the first year LiL Indian used a fork tube spring?
  9. dbadgley

Front Forks - Fox Street Scamp/Trail FX

Looking for front forks with disc brake bracket or just the lower half of the front forks that has the disc brake mounting bracket on it. PM photo and price if you have something, thanks
  10. dbadgley

What is it?

mini bike - What will you trade?
  11. dbadgley

Engine Id

I am wondering if anyone could help me id this engine and point me to where i could download specs and parts list. http://www.ebay.com/itm/330934192268...84.m1439.l2649 Thanks
  12. dbadgley

Front Number Plate - Fox Spoiler

Anyone know where I can get one?
  13. dbadgley

What is It?

Fox, what model?
  14. dbadgley

Orignial Tire Manufacturer

Does anyone know what was the brand or who the manufacturer was for 1970 fox and rupp 10 inch tires?
  15. dbadgley

Help to Id ...

Anybody know?
  16. dbadgley

Brake Setup for 65 Lil Indian

I purchased the '65 Lil Indian 2012 Build-Off Bike from Mr Graphic (great guy!). Can anyone help me determine the correct brake setup for this bike. I am not sure if it should be an expansion brake or a caliper setup. It has a bracket that looks like it was for a brake caliper but I found an...
  17. dbadgley

Wanted:Rear Brake Caliper for "lil" indian

I am looking for a rear brake caliper for a 65 "Lil" Indian. Thanks!
  18. dbadgley

Help with Id

Anybody know year and make?
  19. dbadgley

Is this a Taco?

Seller claims it is a Taco. I am not sure.
  20. dbadgley

Hep with ID

Can anyone help to identify the manufacturer?