Search results

1. T

china.....90cc clone motor

does anyone know what sprocket to run with this china sprocket . i have the one from the 4 wheeler but it is really small.
  2. T

thanks for the pic.....and it is the same motor that are in the pic.
  3. T

it want let me down load pic's but im trying . but it the motor that come on the sunl and when i can figure out the pic thing i will show yall the bolt holes .
  4. T

i have a older china that looks like a 70's mini bike motor. this was on a 4 wheeler that i paid way to much for 6 years ago and the frame rusted away. it has the usual motor mounts that hang from the frame but after taking the little motor off the junk frame i found 4 bolt hole on the bottom...
  5. T

frame

i am looking for a simple frame to cut my teeth on. please help it dont have to be perfect just workable. please i lost info on a guy that live close to me that was going to hook me up. i got sick and had to start cancer treatment again so any help please. and yeah moneys tight med bills but...
  6. T

hey im a clition freak...i still lookinf for a starter frame.

hey im a clition freak...i still lookinf for a starter frame.
  7. T

im looking for a plain jane frame to buy. know any one/

im looking for a plain jane frame to buy. know any one/
  8. T

im looking for a beginner frame to buy ..i lost a frined on her that was going to hook me up and...

im looking for a beginner frame to buy ..i lost a frined on her that was going to hook me up and help...
  9. T

b700 clinton restore

b700 clinton restore
  10. T

homemade kick starter

kick starter there is a guy on you tube that has a simple kick start ...i think his name is tufdog are turfdog
  11. T

want let me up load photos

site want let me up load photo's of my clinton
  12. T

this is my critter's

Hey man working crazy hours still coming I will thanks
  13. T

this is my critter's

I really enjoy mess with these turtles they are kind and sweet. They are a blessing and Iwas told by a Indian they believed that were good luck to find the
  14. T

this is my critter's

I'm came across one crossing the road one day and he done that type of move on me , I broke and ran like he was chasing me :laugh: so I just left him alone:facepalm:
  15. T

this is my critter's

Well he can test his theory on my 4lb turtle called flash he will can his mind and the only thing slow about a turtle is when they walk. They will pop their pray like a cobra.
  16. T

sunl four wheeler

well I think you have a great idea you will have to point me in the direction of some that have been done I have a hard time searching threw some of the post its just because im new at it yall have a real easy forum to post on and im learning it just need to pin point something "a lot of things"...
  17. T

this is my critter's

well im going to come over there I really am looking forward to getting this started and I know all this turtle stuff is really about mini bike and say im sorry up front to anybody that is p/o about me posting it but just though I would share with a good group of people
  18. T

sunl four wheeler

cool well my word you will be the first.
  19. T

sunl four wheeler

well let me see what I can do with the motor and we might make it happen. I will dig into the motor thing a little more never thought about using that motor and my son is to tall to ride it now so if I get rid of it you will be the first on my list.:thumbsup:
  20. T

this is my critter's

huh I don't know what a tumbler is maybe pete could get a job working for him :laugh: but he has been with us for four going on five years and they live 20 plus so my son will have all these when im gone I told him he better start watching us feed them. but he is the one that found two of the...