1. nscard

Enginetics brake rear caliper

WOW, Super job Sam.
  2. nscard

Any info to help id model My guess is a 1700
  3. nscard

thanks cambo61 Not to get off topic, but I too would like to see that...
  4. nscard

Can anybody tell me how to determine the difference between ENGINETICS BRAKE rear caliper 907 0r 905?? I was going to order rebuild kit but I cant confirm which model? Its off an EMMICK KART FROM THE 1990ish era I think Any help would be appreciated Cheers
  5. nscard

New rides entry: 80 unk unk

nscard 80 unk unk next project to complete
  6. nscard

New rides entry: 1973 Honda st90

nscard 1973 Honda st90 orig 1080 miles
  7. nscard

New rides entry: 1970 keystone Ridgid

nscard 1970 keystone Ridgid Early rigid with some mods
  8. nscard

New rides entry: 1970 keystone Deluxe

nscard 1970 keystone Deluxe Orig survivor that runs excellent
  9. nscard

OldMiniBikes.com User Map No Longer Works

West coast Canada :thumbsup:
  10. nscard

This one has me stumped

close to 300 views and kudos to traiaihopper havin this pegged long ago, Cant wait to see Fatboys pics of his all redone! thanks boys!
  11. nscard

st90

They are pretty scarce up here and only in production for 3 years doesn't help either.
  12. nscard

st90

Here is my 1973 Honda st90. It is completely original cept for the tyres I replaced for obvious reasons. I had to do a title search and government inspection to have it insured for road use and passed. 1080 miles. Not bad as she just turned 40:thumbsup: Large pic ,
  13. nscard

This one has me stumped

I look forward to seeing it! Do you a have front brake on yours?
  14. nscard

Need some identification

I just picked up the moto and cant find any numbers or info on it? It has a much larger stroke than my 3hp and the cyl is sleveed. Only the cam has markings so I need some help PLEASE! I managed to get it to idle but we will get into tuning up the tilloson later. Cant find info on the Prestige...
  15. nscard

This one has me stumped

could you send me a pic Fat Boy?
  16. nscard

Emmick

My little emmick kart I picked up recently. I believe it is a mid 90's frame with a Flathead 5 BS. It will turn 7000 rpm on gasoline and is geared now to top out at 45MPH. We run a short oval with it currently and it is a blast.:scared:
  17. nscard

Addicted in Canada

Thanks Curtis, Too Funny Im in Brookswood!! Land of the trees!! Why would you move to Kingston from here? Hope your not a Leafs fan:doah:lol Do you know why their are so many keystones here? Some say they were built in Richmond?
  18. IMG_7341

IMG_7341

19. nscard

Addicted in Canada

thanks all Windber in June Eh?
  20. nscard

Thanks Paul, I was stoked to get my hands on this one and I got the air cleaner and throttle...

Thanks Paul, I was stoked to get my hands on this one and I got the air cleaner and throttle parts as well but could not wait to snap some pics! Do you have a keystone in your collection?