Search results

1. nscard

Enginetics brake rear caliper

Can anybody tell me how to determine the difference between ENGINETICS BRAKE rear caliper 907 0r 905?? I was going to order rebuild kit but I cant confirm which model? Its off an EMMICK KART FROM THE 1990ish era I think Any help would be appreciated Cheers
  2. nscard

New rides entry: 80 unk unk

nscard 80 unk unk next project to complete
  3. nscard

New rides entry: 1973 Honda st90

nscard 1973 Honda st90 orig 1080 miles
  4. nscard

New rides entry: 1970 keystone Ridgid

nscard 1970 keystone Ridgid Early rigid with some mods
  5. nscard

New rides entry: 1970 keystone Deluxe

nscard 1970 keystone Deluxe Orig survivor that runs excellent
  6. nscard

st90

Here is my 1973 Honda st90. It is completely original cept for the tyres I replaced for obvious reasons. I had to do a title search and government inspection to have it insured for road use and passed. 1080 miles. Not bad as she just turned 40:thumbsup: Large pic ,
  7. nscard

Need some identification

I just picked up the moto and cant find any numbers or info on it? It has a much larger stroke than my 3hp and the cyl is sleveed. Only the cam has markings so I need some help PLEASE! I managed to get it to idle but we will get into tuning up the tilloson later. Cant find info on the Prestige...
  8. nscard

Emmick

My little emmick kart I picked up recently. I believe it is a mid 90's frame with a Flathead 5 BS. It will turn 7000 rpm on gasoline and is geared now to top out at 45MPH. We run a short oval with it currently and it is a blast.:scared:
  9. nscard

This one has me stumped

Hi all, This little machine has no markings on it. It has front and rear drum brakes and all appears correct and original. The 3.5 Briggs dates to 1964. Any input would be helpful. Thanks:shrug:
  10. nscard

Baseline info

Maufactured Keystone Industries Ltd Model # 8500 , P date July 1972 Equipped with Tecumseh Model #H35, P date Dec 1971 Hi Ijust got this little beast and need some help. It is badged as stated and appears original. does anyone here have any literature or more information on these...
  11. nscard

Addicted in Canada

Hi from Langley BC Been reading from the site for a bit and can’t thank you enough for all the valuable information I have received from here. It’s an indispensable resource online. I am currently trying to find more information on early 70's Keystone bikes as my latest acquisition has left...