Search results

1. D

Custom Build Mini Chopper PA

Hi I built this over last few years but finally completed it this winter. It is blast to ride and you can even carry a small passenger. It does about 55 mph its quick. Its 100% custom built. I am very picky so this thing is built right it wasnt half assed. Must see in person to realize what it...
  2. D

Custom mini chopper

Hi I built this over last few years but finally completed it this winter. It is blast to ride and you can even carry a small passenger. It does about 55 mph its quick. Its 100% custom built. I am very picky so this thing is built right it wasnt half assed. Must see in person to realize what it...
  3. D

relocating fuel tank

HI I was wondering if anyone had a 5 hp Briggs that they relocated the tank. I know the carb kinda sits in the tank and was wondering if there was any solutions I want to run a gas tank on the frame. Thanks :glare:
  4. D

Custom Build Mini Chopper

5. D

Tecumseh 3hp for sale RUNS

Motor runs just rebuilt carbs has rough idle but prob just need new plug and flywheel cleaned. Starts easy! 100$ +shipping
  6. D

Puddle Jumper maybe?

I have been told my mini is a puddle jumper. Anyone have any ideas on age or what its worth, unsure to keep it stock or chop it...