Search results

1. jmbmini

The "Off The Wall" Rupp Dart Cycle

Hi Karen, you are doing a awesome job at putting life back into your Dart Cycle. I put mine on the back burner do to my health awhile back then almost sold it but it is back on track now. Hopefully I will have it finished by early next year. I see a lot of parts are be made from the original...
  2. jmbmini

I agree! Here is the 1963 Karting World article just scroll down to find it. http://www.kartingarchive.com/index.php?option=com_jmovies&Itemid=99999999&task=showcategory&catid=24
  3. jmbmini

Delray, I believe that bike is a later model 1963. Because it has the six inch front wheel. I have a article that wont download to the forum because im not a paying member anymore, but it shows that carb set-up on the bike and it has the six inch front wheel also the taller handle bars.
  4. jmbmini

Stock Predator engine parts

Thanks again for offering up the muffler.
  5. jmbmini

Stock Predator engine parts

Muffler I'm interested in one muffler. My zip code is 44212. Do you take PayPal? Let me know what the total would be with shipping. Thanks!
  6. jmbmini

2 Stroke!
  7. jmbmini

Scottessey's Rupp Dart Cycle

Nice work Scott. Almost to the finish line.
  8. jmbmini

Awesome work on the plugs and paint job from a couple of true craftsmen.
  9. jmbmini

Roadster 2 1971

Nice 1972 Roadster 2 Here is a ad picture of one to reference from to fix your bent bracket and fender.
  10. jmbmini

Is it a Rupp, Lil Indian or Ruttman???

I did say "almost all of Rupps bikes had front suspension forks" but I did not say all of them. Restore kid it is not a Rupp look closer to the frame and rear swing arm it is a Lil Indian Sabre like someone mentioned ealier.
  11. jmbmini

Dynamark/Fox corperation Service number?

Here is a seat cover for a Dynamark. This guy sells fox parts all the time on Ebay with other minibike parts in his Ebay store. Vintage Original Fox Dynamark Minibike Mini Bike Seat Cover | eBay
  12. jmbmini

Is it a Rupp, Lil Indian or Ruttman???

LIL Indian and Sears Run About forks. No Rupp I ever seen had forks like that on them. Almost all of Rupps bikes had front suspension forks from the get go.
  13. jmbmini

RUPP TT500 build

Awesome Color on that bike . Keep up the good work. Here is the 1968 Brochure. Plus here is a Ad for Markus. Markus I think your bike could have been one of two models by the looks of picture 3 and 5.
  14. jmbmini

todays craigslist beaters

Hey Markus, That Power-Dyne looks close to my old one that I gave away. They are just like a over sized Lil Indian. Big blocks fit with no problems!
  15. jmbmini

Gerry, I have been reading a couple old articles on Mickey. One article says the company name changed around the early-mid sixtys when it went public from Rupp Manufacturing to Rupp Industries, Inc. Hints my bike was built before that happened by the id tag. Another articles mentions Rupp...
  16. jmbmini

I.D. Tag Gerry, Check out the difference it the stamping arrangement. I'm number 1208
  17. jmbmini

Lil gem I found

For example here is Gerry's (KKK) bike.
  18. jmbmini

Lil gem I found

Nice Score! I believe most of the tall handle bar and six inch front wheeled Dart Cycles were the last year built bikes. Plus it seems they are all red in color also. But nice find and welcome to the Dart Cycle Club. Look very closely at the plate the decal was on because they stamped the...
  19. jmbmini

Gerry, Glad to see another Dart Cycle being brought back to life. Think about after over fifty years of rough service! It will enjoy it's retirement in the "Garage of Fame" with other mini bikes!
  20. jmbmini

WTB: RUPP Front Fender for_6" Wheel

TT500 and Roadster front fender are different than the Continental and C series bikes Rupp made. They are longer and have different mounting brackets welded to fender. The Dart Cycle front and rear fender is the same as the Continental's front fender. Hopefully this helps.