Search results

1. P

Briggs intake manifold

I have a Briggs animal, and I would like to try and make my own intake manifold. If anyone has one that they would sell for cheap, because all I need is the two ends. All I'm trying to do is not pay 16+shipping just for two ends. Thanks, Preston
  2. P

18-20hp Briggs

I can't get my iPad to define photos to post them on this page. But please feel free to post it below so others can see. I'm just getting started in the mini scene. But I swear the exhaust looks an awful lot like one I'd put on my quad. Plus, on the large motors, is a billet flywheel or...
  3. P

Rear sprocket options

Hey guys, over the weekend I got an animal from roccosbike for my mini chopper build. I plan on ordering a 12t #35 max torque clutch and black spring upgrade from OldMiniBikes tomorrow or Thursday. I've searched through the archives, tried the calculators, and would like some knowledgable advice. I'm not...
  4. P

Tecumseh star

Hi everyone, I'm building a mini from scratch. I don't know what would be a good engine choice. I have a 5hp Briggs right now but I want to be able to crank on it and by the time I buy the supporting parts I think it might be better to build something else. A member on here has a tecumseh star...
  5. P

Indiana rider

Hi, another new member here. I'm located in northern Indiana. I am putting together a custom minibike and have been on this site for a long time looking at motor and advice and thought that I would benefit even more if I just joined. I am looking forward to learning more abut single cylinder...
  6. P

First post, first bike

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I am in the process of finishing up a custom minibike project. Currently I have a 5hp Briggs and I was thinking about going to a bigger motor once I get the bike pained. I've read that you can remove the governor and run the engine up to 5,000 rpm but I'm not...