Search results

1. Midyrman

Bonanza MX1510 Seat Height

This seat was done by Karen. Note that with the nature of the seat pan the foam part is probably a bit tricky. The top where your butt sits is of course is level. But the bottom needs to be fitted to curvature, indentation etc of the pan. Someone else who has done this could embellish…..
  2. Midyrman

More scammers

Same messages received.
  3. Midyrman

Make an MX Seat. Have Pan

Looking for referrals for someone who can make the MX seat starting with the fiberglass pan that I have. Thx. Tom
  4. Midyrman

Bonanza MX Seat

A fellow member came through with a pan. Now just need to find someone to make the seat.
  5. Midyrman

Bonanza Handle Bar Wanted

Looking for handle bar for an MX or BC. Thank you. Tom
  6. Midyrman

FS- Bonanza BC1500SH

Still available
  7. Midyrman

FS- Bonanza BC1500SH

Sorry for the redundant pictures. Bike is being sold to help fund another project.
  8. Midyrman

FS- Bonanza BC1500SH

Very original, cosmetically unrestored bike with its born with ACE 100, tank, seat, exhaust, shocks, fenders, wheels, tires, brake, front light housing and more. Mechanically rebuilt including top end and both sides of the ACE 100. $3750. Thank you. Tom
  9. Midyrman

Bonanza MX Seat

Thx for the heads up.
  10. Midyrman

Bonanza MX Seat

Looking for a seat. Any condition considered including just the fiberglass seat pan. Thanks. Tom
  11. Midyrman

Bonanza Tail Light - Original

Reduced $35 shipped.
  12. Midyrman

Bendix 5" parts/shoes,cam ect.

What specifically do you still need? I have a couple lined shoes and I believe I have the 2 springs.
  13. Midyrman

Bonanza / Silver Shadow / BikeFor Sale

The only non-Hodaka Bonsnza is the 1310TCS. VERY rare bike with unique features.
  14. Midyrman

Bonanza Tail Light - Original

This is an original Bonanza tail light. And it lights up when I connected to a 12v battery. The condition is as the pictures show. The light is used. The finish is flaking. One of the bolt holes is repaired. Obviously it is not perfect. Would be usable as is for a preservation bike or spray...
  15. Midyrman

5 inch drum brake - Bonanza

SOLD. Thank you.
  16. Midyrman

Dave Miller Bonanza tank and pipe on a custom frame.

Appreciate the compliment. I’ve learned most everything I know from members on this Forum. And I’ve seen great work both correct restorations and some custom. Many of the components on my bikes have at one time or another been in a members hands. Robert- that Lil Indian Grand Sport looked...
  17. Midyrman

PM reply
  18. Midyrman

Came off of a Bonanza years ago. Not sure of the make. Diameter is just short of 5 inches. Arm is free, shoes expand etc. $35 shipped to lower 48. States
  19. Midyrman

Wheels look like the 1310TCS with the spokes and brake drum.
  20. Midyrman

Tank and exhaust look Bonanza but that’s about it. Looks like a custom frame but no expert here on origin.