Search results

1. Phil1958

Windber mini bike reunion 2023

switching to internal guidance 06-15 @ 1000 UTC......
  2. Phil1958

REDWOOD MINI BIKE RIDE WEEKEND

After 5 years of having this event the second week of September it is now being held from August 31 to September 3, 2023. Historically we open up several day prior to the Official opening date and people remain for days past the closing date and this is fine. people travelling for a day or more...
  3. Phil1958

This a hard core riding event with access to over 75 miles of trails, seasonal highways, cow paths, asphalt, sand pits, you name it!!! The Fest is located 6 miles east of Redwood, NY at the intersection of Grass Lake Road, Hart Flats Road, and Cottage Hill Road. The GPS coordinates are...
  4. Phil1958

CLEAN UP DAY - JULY 22 this will be the first clean up for those who want to spruce up their camping sites or anyone who wants to dig in and prepare a camping site for the fall event. Show up friday if you like and stay to sunday. no charge for these days and hotdogs and soft drinks will be...
  5. Phil1958

MINI BIKE MEMBER KILLED ON MONDAY 04/17/23

what a shame. george was one of good guys. RIP.
  6. Phil1958

Minibike Girl on "You Bet Your Life:

was watching You Bet Your Life, the Jay Leno version this morning and one of guests was a girl who won a minibike jousting contest and the prize was a tattoo! anyone ever hear of this event???? :D
  7. Phil1958

HF Coupon

8. Phil1958

6th ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE EVENT.

i am sorry, so sorry...
  9. Phil1958

well ok. one more time. this is like having someone asking you if you want more blond girls or bacon!!! jim, now that you repaired the tractor that you "donated" when can i schedule one of my employees to meet you in redwood to drop it off? or do you need the "donated" trailer to pick it up...
  10. Phil1958

you got it jay. jim- as you once again demonstrated you are a self serving lying piece of crap.
  11. Phil1958

jim you dont and didnt have the money to buy the property, you couldnt afford to buy a load of stone so why would i even ask you to buy the property??? it must suck to be thoroughly under-capitalized. i wouldnt know. i am done with you. dont answer. dont bother me. lock your trailer door and...
  12. Phil1958

seriously jim, why did you lie about george donating the trailer???
  13. Phil1958

you still didnt explain why you lied about george.....
  14. Phil1958

jim was using georges passing as a vicious accusation due his own short comings. he still owes me money for stone he asked me to get for his camping site last year, never saw a penny. debtors always find a pretext for their excuses.
  15. Phil1958

hey rick - had a great time. no bugs at all and good riding. yes, george was a great guy.
  16. Phil1958

jim - post one shred of evidence that george donated the trailer and i will publicly apologize. loser.....
  17. Phil1958

jim you lied about george. doesnt that matter?
  18. Phil1958

trailer trash!!! jim; to set the record straight, george was an honorable HAM radio buddy of mine and did not "donate" the trailer, you dragged that rusting heap of rotting corruption up here to redwood and left it there. it was junk when you you toted your trailer trash lawn mower up here. at...