Search results

1. C

Go kart chain and wheel question?

After another round of unbolting the sprocket it appeared fine, I let the air out of the tube and sure enough the bolts were bad so I bolted it back together and all is good now! I appreciate your help!
  2. C

After another round of unbolting the sprocket it appeared fine, I let the air out of the tube and sure enough the bolts were bad so I bolted it back together and all is good now! I appreciate your help!
  3. C

It appears that it is still bolted together fine
  4. C

Wheel was like that, chain lines up perfect but can't get the nut on, I guess I'm going to have to cut the axle and weld a new bolt on it
  5. C

I thought the same but the axle is solid mount with threaded ends ao I have no idea what happened, but that nut was definitely on that side when I got it lol
  6. C

It is one wheel peel, the bearing is pressed all the way in, got it for free, daughter rode it for about 1 minute and the chain flew off and the wheel fell off, couldn't get it back on
  7. C

First pic is the side I'm having problems with, second is how the other side looks.
  8. C

I got a free one wheel peel go kart, 3.5hp Briggs, my daughter was riding it and after about 30 seconds it threw a chain, the wheel side with the sprocket on it fell off, I found the nut but when I put the wheel and sprocket back on the threads on the axle are flush with the outer bearing, what...
  9. C

Mikuni tuning

I'm pretty sure that this carb i have has a 26 mm air side but the carb to engine side is 22mm, matches up perfect to my buddies real deal 22mm mikuni, with that said, any idea for the starting needle clip position and the air screw is on the bottom rear of the carb? Sorry for the questions...
  10. C

Mikuni tuning

If I cant get this to work ill order a 22mm mikuni and try to dial that one in, sounds like no matter what I do I have too much carb.
  11. C

Mikunt tuni help?

I've got a mikuni carb on my puma 196 mini bike, it has a stumble on hard acceleration, can anyone lead me to a good starting place to start dialing it in, air scre is at 2 turns out and the needle is in middle position, also have air filter and intake and a free flowing exhaust with a muffler...
  12. C

Mikuni tuning

Everything is stock on the engine, have torque converter, an exhaust with a muffler on it, its a mikuni off of Amazon is all I know about it stock cam, flywheel and all that
  13. C

Mikuni tuning

Its a 26mm round slide, factory jet so I don't know what size as I havent taken it apart yet, cant get it to run good enough to ride for a plug check yet
  14. C

Mikuni tuning

I've got a mikuni carb on my puma 196 mini bike, it has a stumble on hard acceleration, can anyone lead me to a good starting place to start dialing it in, air scre is at 2 turns out and the needle is in middle position, also have air filter and intake and a free flowing exhaust with a muffler...
  15. C

Governor bypass setup using mikuni carb?

Yukon trail puma 196, has a torque converter, exhaust with muffler and now the mikuni and air filter kit
  16. C

Ok, until I get the rod and flywheel how can I hook it up to where the governor will still function, where to hook up the spring on the governor arm?
  17. C

I'm installing a mikuni slide carb on my mini bike, im looking for a way to bypass the governor once I delete the factory throttle plate and linkages, any pictures or video links to point me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thank you.
  18. C

Governor setup using mikuni carb?

I'm installing a mikuni slide carb on my mini bike, im looking for a way to bypass the governor once I delete the factory throttle plate and linkages, any pictures or video links to point me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thank you.