Search results

1. Wayne S

Take a look and listen (video)

Kohler 340, dual Walbro WD 6 carbs Hard starting even with engine warm. Lots of popping at idle. Left exhaust pipe hot after 20 min run time. Welding gloves Right exhaust pipe cool after 20 min run time. Bare hand Left exhaust leaving an oil trail. Right exhaust leaving a small oil...
  2. Wayne S

Nice one in MO

Old school minibike Rolling frame with running 5 hp briggs and clutch
  3. Wayne S

Medical advise

Doctors here are the symtoms runs ok for awhile runs a little faster stalls no fuel visible in filter choke the mess out of her and she pulls gas up enough to see in filter finally starts runs ok for awhile runs a little faster stalls no fuel visible in filter Two options I can...
  4. Wayne S

centrifugal clutch

How can I test a power clutch? I rode the trike yesterday and it seemed like all was good and today there was no-go. it looked like the clutch was not pulling in and I don't have a service manual:censure:
  5. Wayne S

Need a little help....again

Ok Gents...I did it again. I pulled the rear brakes off the Centaur to replace the cables and now I can't remember where the springs go. I thought I took pictures *sigh* The brakes are in the "at rest" position now and I know the return spring has to go in the opposite direction of the cable...
  6. Wayne S

Oil question

As stated in previous thread, I got the Rupp started and it smoked and blew oil everywhere. I was just tickled that I got everything right on the electric and set-up it did not bother me. Now it bothers me and so my question is: What oil should I be using in the oil tank? I put 2 cycle...
  7. Wayne S

These are in my neighborhood

2 VINTAGE RUPP ROADSTERS MINI BIKES BIKE
  8. Wayne S

Airheart Brake M/C

My search has come up empty so I'm asking for help. This is the master cylinder off the Rupp Centaur that I am trying to replace. Go fast is good, but stopping when you need to is even better. It almost looks like something that would fit a go-kart
  9. Wayne S

Another Centaur raises it's head

I found this one by accident wandering through ebay of all things. It was in my neighborhood and I popped over after the sale ended with "no-sale" and bought it for $2200 I think I can get the engine to run, but I wonder if it would not be in my best interest to upsize with something from a...