Search results

1. minibikegi

I dont want to be a member of this site!

I no longer want to be a member but cant seem to find how to do it?
  2. minibikegi

Carburation

Fuel/hose break down is most of my work. water in fuel is 2nd. A sloppy gelly feel is a start. Pinch your fuel hose. if it don't fell firm etc. spongy . I see factory hoses completely fail, I see replacement hoses fail also, I myself used other hoses that fail. Just sayin. I fix a lot of this...
  3. minibikegi

Remember how we Used to find parts?

How things have changed, and we expect perfection. It was so hard to even buy chain, I just made a DBA got a sales tax lic, so I could buy from Azusa. and that was mail-order. We had to know ppl and look behind the garage sale barn to find bikes. buy from ads in the back of magazines. Always...
  4. minibikegi

Another Hauler to my collection

Bought on c/l from original owner low hours and spare belt and brake pads,1984 11hp flathead B/S. This one makes #4
  5. minibikegi

Hose clamps/fuel lines

In the marine industry we use radius compression ties, its basically a zip-tie with a radius on the clamp to offer a radial tension. factory on most product, looks better than a gear clamp, But yes. looks like a zip-tie. I cut them with razor for next guy (me) a wrong cut zippy is like razor...
  6. minibikegi

Carburetor cleaning

I rebuild and do a lot of carburetors in my every job, I know most of what we use can be purchased very cheap on-line brand new. But if trying to save the carb at hand, all gummed-up or kleen looking but not working, #1 thing I use is power tune from mercury marine or Engine tuner from Evinrude...
  7. minibikegi

that other hahahaha yorself website!

I just gotta say, Im no expert, theres a ton of talented ppl on this site! Im a working tech. its really obviouse... of who is who. I was a member of a donkey site that simulates this place! I know I don't post good, I been doing this long time, like others here. I honestly have nuthin to...
  8. minibikegi

Powder Coat

I just posted this, but im in northern mich. theres a fab shop here sand blast and paint 75 cents a pound total. We have at least a few frames done there and parts, Wheelock fab? its searchable. I can pick up or hold youre items . No charge. Im gonna do my hauler there this spring. There good...
  9. minibikegi

Comet brand differential

Hello, Im in search of a comet differential. For a Heald Hauler. Or any parts for the hauler. Bates headlight? But really need a better differential. my peerless one crapped-out. Welded gears now, so I know its just time. It prolly wont fail till im giving my mom a ride up the scenic hill! If...
  10. minibikegi

My posts!

Hello, I just wonder if I put off wrong impression or what I do differeantly? On my posts or answers. My join date is 2013, but I been here since this site was born? Ive owned a hoards of minis, a working technician, etc. my posts might be simple or maybe my simple way ? seems like if I respond...