Search results

1. danbur55

Fuel tank source

Looking for a source or replacement tank for my commuter te380 3 wheelers they are 10 1/2" long, 6 1/2" wide, 5 1/2" tall plus cap bung and mounting studs. Studs are 6 7/16" centers. Have searched around and so far not been able to locate anything similar. Thanks
  2. danbur55

About scrub brakes??

Looking at a minibike but pics are blurry. About all I can tell for sure is it has a scrub brake and needs a new home and some TLC. Out of curiosity was wondering about what year scrubs were discontinued
  3. danbur55

Is it homemade??

This showed up on CL nearby and doesn't resemble any I have seen
  4. danbur55

heald survivor

austin texas CL hope the link works https://austin.craigslist.org/snw/5574457420.html says "never ridden offroad motorcycle"
  5. danbur55

help i.d. heald hauler b&s engine

recently picked up a heald hauler, fair shape the engine does not have hardly any of the tins for the motor. tore it down cylinder walls are scored pretty bad, bore is about 3.437 with calipers as i dont have inside mics to do it proper. has an aluminum cylinder, 2 crankshaft counter...
  6. danbur55

Not sure what I got

This motor was given to me when I got my tricart. The guy told me it was an 8hp has a 1" shaft. I know the cover says 7hp but obviously is pieced together. It does start up. Just need to know for sure what size so I can get correct parts should I use this on the tricart. Thanks everyone
  7. danbur55

What is it

This may belong in the what is it files but should have more than two wheels. Pics are t real good but would like to hear some ideas on what this monster might have been. The front fender is identical to my hustler tri cart 3 wheeler and Tecumseh motor but it is rotated a few degrees
  8. danbur55

Tricart find

Haven't seen any pop up down here in Texas. So when this appeared I had to go for it. A bit rough but has seat pan, jackshaft, original tires and wheels, no motor but he thru in most of a 7hp Briggs gonna start going over it then plan on what to do with it
  9. danbur55

3 & 4 wheeler parts available

I am parting out an 01 magnum Polaris 325 4x4 have all drivetrain motor front diff rear axle assy tranny all prop shafts with good splines front struts with coils for 4x4 also a 95 Polaris 400l 2 stroke have a head cylinder stator radiator pull start. 1983 185s 3 wheeler have gas tank airbox...
  10. danbur55

honda piston rings

honda part# 13012 ze0 013, 13011 ze0 013, 13010 890 010 if anyone has a need for these rings will ship out $10 a set only have 1 set of each thanks danny
  11. danbur55

78 atc90

just brought this home the other night. Runs and rides will need a seat bottom if anyone has one or knows of one. Still going over it to make parts list and decide how far of a rebuild to do on a budget
  12. danbur55

Info on commuters

I am looking for owners manuals, parts diagrams, as well as any other info for commuter 380,390,Sasquatch,and granger. Also for taurus650 am a member of 3ww and trying to help find as much as can on these thanks