Search results

1. U

WTB: stock Doodlebug gas tank.

Like the title says...I need a stock tank for this 97cc motor. Let me know what you got. Thanks! Chris
  2. U

FS: New Predator 212 motor and clutch

Bought this for my sons project, but quickly realized its just too much power for him. It's been ran all of 5 minutes. Seems to run great though. Comes with a brand new max torque #35 clutch. Some minor scratches on the edge of the air filter housing. Prefer a local sale, but will ship...
  3. U

WTB: 5/8" #35 chain clutch.

Figured I'd see if anyone has something laying around before I order a new one. Let me know, Thanks! Chris
  4. U

WTB: Predator no CA gas tank.

Hey gang...I'm looking for a tank that will work with my cat frame. The CA spec Predator tank has the cap directly under the frame rails. I need one where the cap sits off to the right. Let me know what you got. Thanks! Chris
  5. U

Wanted: 1/2" peg covers

Looking for a pair. Let me know what you got! Thanks Chris
  6. U

WTB: 6" Cat wheels

Looking for a set of wheels that will work on my Cat 250x. OEM or aftermarket doesnt matter. Let me know what you got! Thanks!
  7. U

Sprocket for Azusalites?

Looking to get a set of the 6" azusalites. My bike has a scrub brake that Im retaining, but is a drum brake sprocket what I need in order to space the sprocket out enough to line up with the motor? I'm new to minibikes, and I haven't seen another way to space a flat sprocket out off the...
  8. U

Wheel replacement for my Cat 250x

Looking for a little help. The wheels on the Cat 250x I just purchased are on their last legs. Are there any aftermarket options that are easy to swap in? I don't mind making up spacers and such, but the less work the better. Thanks! Chris
  9. U

First mini build: 60's cat 250x

Hey gang...love the site. A friend of mine inspired me to pick up a bike to build for my kids to screw around on. I've built restored my own bikes before, so I figured this would be a fun/cheap endeavor. Found this old Cat 250x roller on CL for $100. Plan is to strip and paint...