Search results

1. T

Clean air

Hello all, I have a motovox mb10 with a briggs flathead. Stock air cleaner won't fit (to tall). Currently have a weed whacker filter element rigged on but does not stay in place. Also had to crush down one side to fit. 5 hp looks and runs great but clean air is crucial. Any help or suggestions...
  2. T

Harbour Freight

Hellow to all. Wondering if anyone has used the Harbour Freight small flux welders and if so would they work for small tabs on frame and the like. Thanks for any help.
  3. T

Any ideas for motor

I have a 22 HP Honda motor from an asphalt road cut saw. What can I put it on? Thanks for any help.
  4. T

Buy crap, have crap

Hello everyone its been a while. So got my kid the mini when he was younger. We got an MBX 10 and put a 5 HP briggs in it. Now he is 15 and still riding with friends but the brakes never really worked well almost not at all. I wan,t to juice it up for him and was hoping someone might know how I...
  5. T

Won't stop

Hello, back again with another question. The kid and I put a 5 hp flathead on the MBX frame. Thing runs great but after months of adjusting and pad replacement I realize this is truly a garbage setup. We were wondering if anyone has used a band/ strap brake on the clutch or maybe put a 4"...
  6. T

Dam kids

Hello to all. Kid didn't listen again. Pulling wheelies in the back yard and he put small kinks in the forks just below (1 1/8") bottom tree. Does any know of a bolt on set that would work on this mini. We tossed the 2.5 hp and put a 5hp flat head. I see you can't buy MBX11 front end yet which...
  7. T

Can't get help

Hi, hope i"m in the right place. Made a call, stated my case ordered a clutch and can' use it. I ordered a Noram star 1" 13t 35 chain for a father son project. We have a B&S 5HP w/1" shaft. I need the clutch to run inboard for proper alignment. The clutch we received is counter bored and has...