Search results

1. CW1999

WANTED Trailhorse or Trailblazer frame

Hey all, I'm in search of a General Appliance built (Trailhorse, Trailblazer, etc.) frame, preferably with rear suspension. I bought a frame this week, and while the forks are great, the frame is not so great! Thanks :scooter:
  2. CW1999

Wierd Run-In With A Celebrity

My family had a wonderful vacation in Myrtle Beach SC last week. We had a very good time, everything was great there. Here's where it got kinda strange. On our way home we had stopped at a gas station. While my dad was fueling our truck I noticed what I thought was a 67' Camaro sitting in the...
  3. CW1999

1970 Rupp Scrambler

I'm not working on it right this second, but I consider it a project. Picked it up at the Hot Dog Hut show this year in May for my birthday. I actually made a deal with Dad that if I got it down to $300 I could get it. Finally by the end of the show, the man selling it put a sign on it that said...
  4. CW1999

Possible Custom Minibike Model Kit

So when you're home alone and you are bored, you come up with some weird ideas. I was looking around on my computer and found this old model kit called "The Vandal", which besides the van had this little Rupp-like Minibike. I could not find any other kits like it, so I thought "I could build my...
  5. CW1999

Arco E-Z Rider Chopper I

Picked this up at Windber for $50. I am going to restore it, and no I will never sell it. It was painted over quite a couple times, but you can still see hints of the original purple. Needs a new... everything... but I am determined to build this bike the right way, and make it look like I just...