Search results

1. CountDrugula

Briggs PTO bushing to ball bearing??

yeah, my engine was on a pressure washer so it has a bushing block, but has the cast iron bore.
  2. CountDrugula

Briggs PTO bushing to ball bearing??

I bought a 5hp I/C Gold for 15 bucks a while back, i did a little mods to it since. But just for shits and giggles, i want to put a ball bearing on the PTO side, because im pretty sure the flywheel side at least has a DU bushing or small ball bearing. Im wondering if all i need to do is buy a...
  3. CountDrugula

Custom 5 spoke 10" mag for my manco

After paint/tire installed :hammer:
  4. CountDrugula

Progress in welding/before paint :grind:
  5. CountDrugula

So basically the story is i was riding when the rear rim spokes gave out. Every one was broke. This was a 3.00x10 24 spoked wheel. It did me well until that happened. When it did though, it opened my eyes to tear the bike apart, and make it look nice. There was no chance for a re-spoke, as all...
  6. CountDrugula

Hey, i was wondering if you could make a seat for a manco minibike i have. I think the model is...

Hey, i was wondering if you could make a seat for a manco minibike i have. I think the model is DS2500TF deluxe. PM me back, please. Itd be greatly appreciated, :)
  7. CountDrugula

Increase compression in 5hp briggs??

I got an I/C Gold 5hp briggs on a pressure washer for 15 dollars at the end of a guys driveway. It has very low hours on it. But i want more compression. It seems to be the compression release that is dropping the PSI. Can i have the head shaved? How much can i have it shaved? Is there any more...
  8. CountDrugula

What did this gas tank belong on?

I have this gas tank for my bike and it has a crack in it. Can anyone tell me what minibike used this type of tank? Any help is much appreciated :bowdown:
  9. CountDrugula

So what minibike did I buy?

What is that brake on the front wheel and where can i get one???? I have the same front rim on my minibike with no brake drum and i need a brake for it. Any help is much appreciated :smile:
  10. CountDrugula

Identity help... Looks like a rupp but is not

My dad acquired this bike a few years back. No information on who manufactured it. Any help on identifying this unique bike would be greatly appreciated. By the way, the bike does not look like this anymore. I have repainted every part. Pictures will be posted later. :confused: :shrug:
  11. Better look at the frame

Better look at the frame

This is under restoration. New pictures will be posted.
  12. Unknown Minibike

Unknown Minibike

This is a good look at my un-identified minibike. The engine, although not original, is a 1979 5hp Briggs&Stratton. This is before the restoration.