project
  2. Rupp

Rupp

project
  3. Rupp

Rupp

project
  4. kopperkart

Danford1's - 72 Rupp Scrambler - (Vintage Class)

Your Hustler build looks great. I have a nice project to get to when it warms up. I had a Scrambler new when I was a kid.
  5. kopperkart

Rupp Black Widow

Great bike and I would keep it inside too!
  6. kopperkart

Rupp Dart, what are they worth?

Back to the 50's does not draw 50,000 entries and rat rods are laughed at there.
  7. kopperkart

Rupp Hustler

It is getting hard to track HS motors down around here. Thanks to a good friend who scavenged this off his father inlaws's scrap pile and dropped it off at his parent's house near where I live, I have a start. Now to buy an intake manifold and exhaust pipe. I picked up a repro belt cover and...
  8. kopperkart

Rupp Hustler

I tracked down a HS40 off an Ariens snow blower from a friend. The best part is it was free. More to come when it gets above 0°
  9. kopperkart

Rupp Hustler

I found a H50 locally and need your advice on exhaust and intake manifold that you used on your Roadster. I take it I have to buy the Black Widow exhaust stub? Will the repro exhaust then fit the frame on the H50 swap? Does the HS slanted Rupp intake manifold fit the H50? Thanks for your help...
  10. kopperkart

picked up this hs50 today.

You are right about eBay. It would be listed as a rare, high performance, one of a kind, with a buy it now price.
  11. kopperkart

Rupp Hustler

Thanks for all the responses. I will post updates when I track down a motor.
  12. kopperkart

Rupp Hustler

I have had a string of minibikes since I was a kid when I had a Rupp Scrambler. Since then a CT 70 Honda, Bonanza Hodaka, Yamaha JT1, and another Rupp have passed through my hands. I picked up A Rupp Hustler last week minus the engine. Will a HS 50 Tecumseh swap in place of the missing HS40? I'm...