Search results

1. I

Knife edge crank

I know it's been nearly 5 months, but any word from anyone else on this?
  2. I

New member here from South Louisiana

South Louisiana eh? Where abouts? I live in Amite, but the shop is in Independence. You ever make it to the Swamp Stomp in Larose at the Civic center? We do the mini bike races there. 3G Fabrications
  3. I

starter clucth conversion?

Forgot to mention, I search for gx160 pull starter and it'll come up with the cup and starter together. I don't recall the drill bit size or nut size. I would just buy a handle once I found the correct one.
  4. I

starter clucth conversion?

I've converted many, many, to an ohv style cup and pull start. Less than 15 bucks too. Amazon has the pull start and cup for like 13 bucks shipped. Get it! Once you have it you'll need to open the middle of the cup up a little so it will fit over the threads on the crank. Opposite side...
  5. I

Mini bike Mania September 1-3 Lucedale Mississippi

I've just about got some Texans to come out too! I'm pumped and don't even have a racer designated bike! Been so busy trying to get everyone else's running for the show. Doesn't matter though, I thoroughly enjoyed everything about the event.
  6. I

Mini Bike Mania VI?

Since the next Mini BIKE Mania will be the 7th, I'm going for 007 themed trophies. Gonna be some cool ones
  7. I

Mini Bike Mania VI?

Hands down best one yet! Some fast guys out there. This is definitely one not to be missed. The t shirts are absolutely awesome!! My wife has worn hers about 10 times already. Looking forward to the next one for sure.
  8. I

Nitrous people please step inside.

Can't claim to be the fastest if you got beat. I'm not claiming to be the fastest either though. That 150-180 foot wasn't what I was ready for. Hazardous waste is in October. We will have the same track to run again.
  9. I

Rupp C 250 1967/68

Thanks for the info Marcus. It's definitely a 68 then. No brakes on it either, but now I see what they would've looked like. Looks identical to your picture except my tank is chrome. But identical to the shape and styling. Would be nice to get a kickstand for it again. Also, any repops of the...
  10. I

Tecumseh Carb Number Stamping Guide

Hmmm...my tec carb numbers aren't on there. Mine is stamped under the idle screw as following 98 2E24 Came off of a 1967/68 Rupp C250 Tecumseh H25
  11. I

Rupp C 250 1967/68

Howdy folks, I have a maroon 67/68 Rupp C250 with a Tecumseh H25 25142F engine that has (what I believe to be) a very weak spark. It nearly started but just won't commit to it. I cleaned the carb out and it looks great inside now, it practically looked great when I took it apart to begin...
  12. I

Deep South MinI Bike Mania

Heeellllooooo minibike maniaaa! 3G crew will be there! We are getting bigger every event. The epidemic is spreading quickly across the south. I'll have 2, maybe 3 mini bikes of my own to rip the track in half with!
  13. I

Spring Fling 2016 April 29 thru May 1st. Deep South Speedway

Had a blast out there! Really feeling the falls today though.
  14. I

Hydraulic brakes

had that problem with 2 bikes I did. needs to be shimmed some. a flat disc doesn't hurt either :)
  15. I

LSRU 2016, Who's going

I'll be there! With no bike though.
  16. I

My Baja MB build.

And btw,that color combo looks good!
  17. I

My Baja MB build.

I'm diggin the seat, maybe a smaller size front tire than the back. Like a good hot rod rake look to it.
  18. I

Ha! Tom....how you get ahold of that picture? Angelo, I need a medium for me, and a small for the wife.
  19. I

It's the weekend! Anyone getting anything ready?!