Search results

1. I

Rupp C 250 1967/68

Howdy folks, I have a maroon 67/68 Rupp C250 with a Tecumseh H25 25142F engine that has (what I believe to be) a very weak spark. It nearly started but just won't commit to it. I cleaned the carb out and it looks great inside now, it practically looked great when I took it apart to begin...
  2. I

carb for 32mm intake??

so I'm helping a friend build up a nice little motor. She has a 32mm intake with 28 ex. She wants to be able to ride around as well as be competitive when racing the guys. staying on pump gas as well. Will have a black mamba cam 1.3 ratio rockers, billet rod and flywheel. If anyone out...
  3. I

MECHANICAL MAYHEM! Amite, Louisiana!

We (all minibikes) were invited to be the opening act for the Monster truck show in Amite, Louisiana at the Florida Parishes Arena on July 24th and 25th! It's ok if you can't make the 24th, lots of people gotta work, that's cool. But the 25th we take the floor to race and cut up for an hour...
  4. I

Alsport trike!

Ready to buy! In the south preferred. But let's see what ya got. Might be willing to travel, I like road trips, especially if there's minibike/trikes involved.
  5. I

billet rod, meet black mamba cam.

So I've done a combination of about 6 of the hemi motors with stock, 20, and 40 thou longer rods. I ran into a problem with the 40 thou longer rod hitting the middle of the cam between the lobes. Eh....anyone else have this problem?
  6. I

Correct push rod length question....

So I have 2 motors with similar builds... 32/28 valves ported, 310 cam, billet flywheel, 40 though longer rod,flat top piston, billet lifters, hl380 tilly on alchohol, 1.3 roller rockers. Here's the question, One motor started as hemi, the other non. Would the hemi block one need 5.440...
  7. I

Fastest Doodlebug!

On my way to work thinking about minibikes (it's all I think about!) wondering who has the fastest db? I have a db30 old style that does between 50-55. I'd like to see what everyone else is running.
  8. I

minibike friendly shows in the south

So for the past few years me, my family and some friends have been going to rat rods shows and part of the nostalgia of it all is minibikes. We've built full frame bikes and have discovered actual minibikes. Boy what a pleasant disease! At these shows they have ol ' skool flag drop grass...
  9. I

Need a slanted Briggs and Stratton flathead motor mount

Preferred to be a 15 degree motor Mount. If not, that's fine. Just preferred. For a bike im building in memory of my brother who passed on the 20th of November. It's the last bike we started together. We were plain by on using a kart style. If anyone has any, or know of where to get one...
  10. I

Looking for free-spin sprocket for 2 speed minibike

Sooo, it seems like everyone is inquiring about the double sprocket clutch, no one really asks about the free-spin sprocket/over run sprocket... whatever you want to call it. Found a site with free-spin sprocket for 5/8 shaft and 7/8. I'm looking for 3/4. So we can play with the gearing...
  11. I

billet side cover for hemi predator

So a hemi predator needs the Honda billet side cover, correct?
  12. I

alsport ts 101 brake configuration

Hello everyone. I have an alsport ts 101. I got it no seat, busted front tire, no throttle, no motor, no brakes, no gear/driven pulley on the jackshaft. I currently have pieced it together with misc stuff and a predator 212cc on it. I'm needing brakes. I've ridden it for awhile...
  13. I

300' dirt drag racing in louisiana!

On my way to visit a church this morning the good Lord showed me a sign that I had to stop by on the way home. Kentwood Raceway park in kentwood, la. They race atv's there from stock to very wild. They race on loose packed ddirt drag strip. I was telling the owner what we had and that we...
  14. I

Looking for Springs for front end

I have a Bird Engineering Thunderbird. The front Springs have collapsed and it is really rough riding around now. Does anyone know where I can get some replacement ones?
  15. I

windage tray?

I saw on raceseng that the windage tray they sell is not to be used with the arc rod. Soooo, what did is to be used with it? I've heard that they will increase rpm's by 200.
  16. I

mikuni carb came in!

Ordered a 22mm from nrracing and our just came in the mail. Going to put out all together and on the bike this Saturday. Has a 130 jet and 12.5...other jet. Going to start off on the middle notch. Predator 212 No gov Billet flywheel Billet rod Black mamba cam 26lb springs Ported...
  17. I

back to back to back shows in Louisiana/miss.

So there are 3 upcoming shows beginning March 8 there will be three rat rod car shows with mini bikes welcomed, encouraged, event competing with show and races. March 8th in Larose,la at the Larose Civic Center the 5th annual Swamp Stomp will take place. We've been going to this show since...
  18. I

smallest 3/4 bore sprocket tooth size?

I'm finding 10's all day, is that the lowest sprocket size out there for a 35 chain?
  19. I

1/8 mile recipes anyone?

1/8 mile racing is usually what we are set up to do. There's a big rat rod show in Gulfport miss That you can pay 10 bucks and run down the track all day long with time sheets. I was wanting to know if anyone out there has an ideal setup for eighth mile racing. Things like engine mods...
  20. I

aliens ate my predators!

In other words, I have aliens as my only explanation. I have an old style and a new style predator motor that quit all together. The old style had filter kit with 140e tube and 37 jet, no governor. The new style had +.20 billet connecting rod, 140e tube, 37 jet, no governor, and 18 lb...