Search results

1. msgr19

tecumseh hsk600 wont start

I have a tecumesh hsk600 1700s that wont start. It has spark. I tried to start it but when it wouldnt i tried to put gas into the cylinder head and then start. at that point the starter began to kick back (high compression i think, not a broken key) and while exhaust came out the engine wouldnt...
  2. msgr19

Back To School, Summer Recap

While most of us still in school are starting to go back, i was wondering what projects you guys have finished, nice finds, and the like have happened over the summer. ill tell you that while i got my Tecumseh running, i still have another engine that i havent got a chance to look at yet. dang...
  3. msgr19

DIY Mini

i found this old website that has a lot of cool (and time consuming) projects and thought that you guys would be interested, especially since it has DIY minibike plans Free Mini Bike Plans
  4. msgr19

Engine Book

When my dad was looking around through the attic he found a Tecumseh mechanic's handbook for engnies 2-7hp. Its wicked cool and still dirty with grease (he said that he used it while working on engines). Super cool!
  5. msgr19

Motorized Bike Kit Suggestions

I'm looking into getting a kit to put a motor on my bike. Some requirements are that the kit is under 50cc, preferably 4-stroke, good quality, no required modifications, preferably under $150, relatively long life/good durability, relatively light, still allows the bike to be pedaled, and...
  6. msgr19

3hp briggs go kart

ive got a 3hp briggs and stratton go kart. it runs well, but its a little bit slow off the jump. i want to maybe paint it soon. ill see it i can post some photos
  7. msgr19

6.75 Tecumseh lawn mower

i have a 6.75 hp techumseh lawnmower that im having so trouble w/. it had a broken flywheel key that i replaced. i got it started once when i put gas in the sparkplug area and it ran 4 about 10min. i havent got it going since, although i have got the engine to out and a little bit of exhaust...
  8. msgr19

new to the site (also 07motorboy's cousin)

hey im new to the site. im into engines and mechanics (cars mainly, i know that this is a mini bike site though). i have a go kart w/ a 3hp briggs and im looking into getting a mini bike. im also 07motorboy's cousin