Search results

1. Rollin310z

bonanza on CL in LA i think

i saw this and istantly recognized the wheels and jack shaft assembly i want to go get it but its up in the hills a bit far and im low on cash i just really want the wheels, :hammer: someone go get her Mini bike
  2. Rollin310z

bananza what kind ?

i want to see others i want an idea of how it should look if i fix it up
  3. Rollin310z

i found a banna lol

saw it bought it now i owen it :thumbsup: if you want to buy it pm me, if you want to fix it pm me id like it to look good up and running, usually i take a year before i decide to fix up anthing
  4. Rollin310z

how a mini bike runs

i want to know if a certain size sprocket, clutch, and wheel set up can effect the speed or how a mini bike runs ? example:big sprocket on small wheel, or a small sprocket on a big wheel or even a small sprocket on a small wheel and so on what is best and what does not so good ?:no:
  5. Rollin310z

got my self a new ride

mini baja needs work i dont know whats wrong with it but its huge lol i had my other heavy big wheel trail sport but this one is bigger. also for the motor it has, to get performace parts on ombwarhouse do i get under hona clone or honda gx200, are these good i mean i already have it why not...
  6. Rollin310z

8hp briggs

8hp briggs and stratton Briggs and Stratton 8hp pics above i will ship but i never done this before so be patient i will do paypal money order cash what ever, buyer pays for shipping pm for more info and what not :eek:new icon
  7. Rollin310z

in need or several parts

i want tecumseh motors or any motor ohv perfered send pic and price i also need brake and throttle levers or twist rear wheels #35 chain and other parts you just want to sell i have a bunch of projects and any part will fit on something i have going on. bearings cables ect tell me...
  8. Rollin310z

what where you doing before the mini bike hobby

:anon.sml:I was just thinking how did i get here owning nothing to a couple frames motors tools mini bikes go kart lol i love it, its like building a empire, i wonder about others .before i guess i was just into school and the whats cool stuff like the wave board thing and skateboarding. now...
  9. Rollin310z

some kind of engine

I want $100, if its worth more or less sorry, through an offer I just want it gone I don't know if it works or any info on it sorry. all I know is that it damaged my garage carpet i left it on the floor and it spilled oil lol ,I want money to fix that. i will trade also for mini bike parts etc...
  10. Rollin310z

how can i upgrade tecumseh ohh60

i have a 6hp tecumseh power sport, what kinds of mods or parts can and should i get to make it better, like springs rods airfilter gas govner or remove it, new carb also will a 5hp head on a 6hp do any good, and where can i get these parts all i run into are parts for honda or predator
  11. Rollin310z

American rietti chopper build

Minibike Build Slideshow by doughdoughbirdz | Photobucket I thought id share this build since I never really show my stuff off. I’m building this frame up I bought it not to long ago had it sitting for a month and I decided to build it kinda lol. im looking to get parts pm me price...
  12. Rollin310z

looking for a 1977 impala

I am looking to buy a impala 1977 if the price is right, if it runs the better, if it has no back fees the better, and little to no rust, also must be a two door, and if possible all stock, if you know anyone or have one tell me. text 310-559-4339 send pics to 310-779-8728
  13. Rollin310z

what is the name of the part, it fell and got lost

I need to know the name of this little screw that fell off, I need to replace it but need to know what to search for fist. thanks and its a power sport 5.0 Tecumseh
  14. Rollin310z

what is it

:shrug:
  15. Rollin310z

mini bike throttle help

i want to know how a spring is put on a throttle so it can pull it self back together, my throttle gets stuck I have to twist back. I want to put a spring but don't know were or how if you have a throttle set up with springs post pic or help thanks:repuke: :pimp: new icons
  16. Rollin310z

mini bike chain help

hey look at vid to see what I mean, the chain gets stiff and then loose while I spin the wheel. I do not know what it could be any ideas or help tips mini bike chain problems - YouTube
  17. Rollin310z

have you seen a 8hp in action

I want to know if anyone knows of a 8hp with a torq a verter running I want to know what is its top speed I want to see if my briggs is slow or that is how 8hp run:001_tt2:
  18. Rollin310z

mini bike for sale

I want to sell my mini bike 400firm it is a 8hp briggs with torq a verter,new fuel line, fuel filter,runs on #41 chain,clean seat, new muffler but cause of heat it looks worn out ,new throttle, kill switch, runs good but does not run fast needs work it is pretty slow idk why, new spark plug and...
  19. Rollin310z

turbo like fan for 4stoke engines

just curious if it would be a good idea to put a small turbo fan on a small engine, more air flow would it help or it just no good
  20. Rollin310z

how to spray carb cleaner help me

i want to know if you can spray carb cleaner on a briggs while its running or without having to take it apart. some guy told me to buy carb cleaner and turn on motor spray a little here and there while running engine also if anyone knows how to clean the spark plug hole without taking motor...