Search results

1. dcoy

1970 Rupp Enduro

Sold.
  2. dcoy

1970 Rupp Enduro

Ha! Thanks cheezy1, I didn't know about the year and the previous owner put the cover on...I didn't even notice!
  3. dcoy

1970 Rupp Enduro

For sale is a 1970 Rupp Enduro. The kids are too big for it now and I could use the room in my shed this winter. I was planning to restore it but the previous owner altered the frame so the motor is now level. Would make a great winter project to build it however you want. The bad: frame has...
  4. dcoy

Anyone know a good motorcycle/engine restorer in the Northeast?

Thanks for the great input guys. Yeah, I've already pulled the motor, taken the head off, along with the carb, flywheel cover, oil pump cover and tranny cover. The piston moves but for some reason the flywheel magnets are hitting the magneto brushes.....it might just be an adjustment issue, not...
  5. dcoy

Yeah, if it ends up being a crazy number, I'll have to invest in the equipment, and do more of the work myself.
  6. dcoy

Hmmm those are all great points. Since this is my first restoration, my intention was to restore the bike back to really good condition - not necessarily showroom. I figured it was going to end up costing about 3 times the amount the bike would be worth. That seems to be about normal when...
  7. dcoy

Thanks Boomstick. I would probably do that if the parts weren't so hard to find. The flywheel is sticking, the carb is stuck, and i'm not sure about the tranny, so i'd feel more comfortable having someone who knows these better than i do check it out first. I'd just end up screwing it up even...
  8. dcoy

Thanks TeeksOffroad. I appreciate the reply. I'll get in touch with him and see if he can help me out.
  9. IMG_00915

IMG_00915

1974 ME 100 Indian
  10. dcoy

Hey All. I know it's not a mini bike, but the Rupp I bought to restore has a bad frame....so.....my next project is restoring a 1974 Indian ME 100 dirtbike. I haven't rebuilt an engine and I don't want to learn on this one! So, I'm wondering if anyone knows a good motorcycle/engine restorer in...
  11. dcoy

Looking for a Herters Mark II

Thanks Gumpit! I suck at checking this site. I just reposted, so I didn't see your reply. I gotta quit drinking and surfing the net...it's a bad combo!
  12. dcoy

Herters vs Herters

I had a Herters Mark II when growing up and LOVED that bike. That was a long time ago, and I think I did break the weld at the connect of the forks to the frame. Too many jumps over the driveway probably! I've restored an Alsport trike, I've got a working Rupp Enduro, my next project is a 74...
  13. dcoy

Looking for a Herters Mark II

Hey All, if anyone has a Herters Mark II for sale (or know of anyone that does), I would be seriously interested in buying it. They were sold by Herters, which was a small hunting/outdoors store in Waseca, MN. Thanks! DCoy.
  14. trike9

trike9

15. trike7

trike7

16. trike6

trike6

17. trike5

trike5

18. trike4

trike4

19. trike2

trike2