Search results

1. dcoy

1970 Rupp Enduro

For sale is a 1970 Rupp Enduro. The kids are too big for it now and I could use the room in my shed this winter. I was planning to restore it but the previous owner altered the frame so the motor is now level. Would make a great winter project to build it however you want. The bad: frame has...
  2. dcoy

Anyone know a good motorcycle/engine restorer in the Northeast?

Hey All. I know it's not a mini bike, but the Rupp I bought to restore has a bad frame....so.....my next project is restoring a 1974 Indian ME 100 dirtbike. I haven't rebuilt an engine and I don't want to learn on this one! So, I'm wondering if anyone knows a good motorcycle/engine restorer in...
  3. dcoy

Looking for a Herters Mark II

Hey All, if anyone has a Herters Mark II for sale (or know of anyone that does), I would be seriously interested in buying it. They were sold by Herters, which was a small hunting/outdoors store in Waseca, MN. Thanks! DCoy.
  4. dcoy

Looking for a Herters Mark II

Does anyone have a Herters Mark II for sale or know of anyone that has one? Thanks.
  5. dcoy

Alsport trike project

Hi All. I'm new to OldMiniBikes, so I'm getting used to how the site works. Just finished an Alsport trike project. I think it was a TS130. I got my kid off the X-box for awhile to help me and was able to drink a bunch of beer in my garage! Enjoy the pics!