Search results

1. 2

Pop off gauge

Barely used $45 shipped
  2. 2

Mikuni Super BN 38mm

Mikuni SBN 38mm with Parsons Racing big block carb adapter. Parsons filter adapter, original pump and block off plate included to run a separate pump if you want. Couple extra jets and needle valves as well. Whole setup has 5 minutes of ride time on it. $200 bucks
  3. 2

GX390/340 ARC Billet Flywheel

5 minutes of ride time on it Stay safe and still be able to use your recoil starter. Will also work on the 420cc clones $150 Call or text is fine, or PM Trevor 816-739-3537
  4. 2

True Honda GX390 UT2 coil

True Honda GX390 UT2 coil. No ride time on it. Comes with resistor less MSD boot and terminal ready to plug and play. Not sure of interchange ability on other motors. $40 shipped
  5. 2

GX270/390 Non rev limited coil

Get rid of the built in rev limiter in your coil No ride time on it Asking $70 shipped Thats 30 dollars off for a brand new coil. I paid 90 plus shipping a week ago. Comes with resistor less MSD boot/terminal. Ready to plug and play Coil, Digital Ignition, GX270/390 (UT2) NON...
  6. 2

NEW K&N air filter

New never used, just lost the box 2-11/16" ID opening with clamp included $30 dollars shipped Thanks for looking! Trevor
  7. 2

GX270/390 UT2 coil

Works just fine, stared motor up on it but have yet to even ride the bike. OEM Honda UT2 coil Will include an MDS boot and resistor less connector attached for a hotter spark $45 shipped Thanks for looking! Trevor
  8. 2

Headers?

Can anyone explain the benefits of the staging of headers? I need to fab up an exhaust out the back of my mini drag bike off a GX390 Obviously a straight pipe would be the easiest But is it worth the extra trouble of trying to make a staged header?
  9. 2

Loose axle keys

So if you need to file them a bit to fit, cool. But what do you do for a key that's loose even after you tighten down the hub? Put a small shim in there? Tie wire on each side of the hub on the axle? Glue? Other ideas?
  10. 2

Clutch weights

On a Tomar, or any clutch for that matter that can have weights added Are the weights/bolts you can add to the shoes anything specific or just bolts?
  11. 2

Mikuni SBN jets

Mikuni SBN 38mm on a GX390 Considering alcohol Can anyone tell me the recommended jet sizes for such an application? Are the factory jets a good start while still on gas? I believe they are 65 and 107.5 Thanks for your time
  12. 2

Kansas City Minis?

Any minibikers in the area?
  13. 2

Heavy Duty Sprocket Hub

Brand new Heavy Duty Sprocket/ Rotor Hub : Go Karts Parts: Racing Kart Parts: Engines: Frames: Tires: Versailles, Ohio: USA: Indoor Track: Tips: Chassis: Kits: GoKart: Briggs: Yerf Dog: Manco: Comet: Torque Yours for 20 bucks shipped Thanks for your interest! Trevor
  14. 2

GX390 3 Stage header

Bought this and got it on the engine and it doesnt clear my rear tire Selling for $20 The engine was fired up with it on it for 2 minutes. Other than that its flawless. Pro-Velocity Header, Big Block Clone 3 Stage Header
  15. 2

Timing marks off from factory?

This engine would not start after some mods The cam being one of those Below are some pictures of what I am looking at. I believe this to show that the factory dots are no good and the blue is the correct position? The black dot is the hole for the compression release spring. A look at...
  16. 2

GX390 will NOT start

Been trying to pull start for 2 hours Honda GX390 .360 lift cam Billet rod Billet flywheel 4 degree key No governor no oil sensor ported and polished head 40/35mm valves with dual springs No resistor plug boot Mikuni BN 38mm Pump gas Pulled the side cover and the cam seems to be...
  17. 2

Aluminum gas tank

Anybody make any custom gas tanks?
  18. 2

Mikuni Super BN 38

So work is progressing and Im looking at this thing Looked at the manual online and mentions nothing of this But looking at the picture below The carb has a built in pump, and will get its pulse from the carb adapter The small barb at the bottom is for a primer, and will be plugged/capped...
  19. 2

Timing mark help request

Which one of these is correct? Seems its either just before or just after on alignment. This is affecting how much I have to grind away on the crank with the new cam Thanks in advance
  20. 2

WTB Drag frame

Exploring options and seeing who has what Thanks